Tips on not getting banned

Olemissfan99

I miss the good old days of nexus.  I have had 7-8 accounts banned for botting red chins here in the past 2 weeks.  I use extreme hunter.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how I may avoid getting banned?  How helpful is mirror mode?  What is the optimal amount of bot time per day?  How do you set up your breaks?

Also, if you quest up an account/ make it look more like a main will that prevent it from getting banned? 

Please any input would be greatly appreciated.  I think it would be beneficial to everyone to describe their methods and experiences with osbot.  

- Dont bot high banrate areas like red chins, flax spinning, ...

- Never bot tutorial island

- Break dont matter (that much)

- Optimal bot time is 7-8 hours day, could do more in the weekends

- Mirror mode doesn't do much since 3rd party clients for runescape are all over the place

This is just what I think

Do bank standing skills, they should have a lower banrate.

Get private scripts or make your own so you are harder to detect. Im personally thinking of learning the basics of scripting for my own testing.

Dont bot one thing more than 4 hours if you want to be really safe, but this is kinda hard to do.

Multiscripts would be good, scripts that switch out different skills.

Occasionally play legit and do quests, like i would do atleast 1-2 quests each day if i was botting a main.

Edited by symbol

How do i get a private script?  Btw i'm on a mac 

Buy one off me c:

Mac or PC regardless you can run private scripts.

They are scripts you run locally and not listed on the SDN.

The developer you get to make it for you provides you with the jar file  you put into the scripts folder yourself and if they are nice enough you can also get the source for further future editing.

Note: it might be good to check that the scripter does not resell your private script and to make an agreement with them about it!

Edited by House

Buy one off me c:

Mac or PC regardless you can run private scripts.

They are scripts you run locally and not listed on the SDN.

The developer you get to make it for you provides you with the jar file  you put into the scripts folder yourself and if they are nice enough you can also get the source for further future editing.

Note: it might be good to check that the scripter does not resell your private script and to make an agreement with them about it!

Yea i was afraid you would say that, as far as i can tell you cannot view contents of osbot.2.78.jar so that you can insert the script into its contents