Team Cape's Worldly Thiever [First script release!]

Team Cape

hey, doesnt do stalls, but it does nature chest. i'd recommend pickpocketing npcs to get to 53, though. nature chest will be slowish xp

So just buy bunch of monkfish, and pp best npc i can? 

pickpocketing npcs looks very dangerous to me..i tryed to get 28 on one account in like..testing few free scripts in small sessions and i got ban on lvl 28 or smth lol. with breaks too.

Lol can't even get this to work for pick pocketing 'Man' >.<

So just buy bunch of monkfish, and pp best npc i can? 

pickpocketing npcs looks very dangerous to me..i tryed to get 28 on one account in like..testing few free scripts in small sessions and i got ban on lvl 28 or smth lol. with breaks too.

Edit: 

Just remembered that I disabled the use of the script 5 days after release (disabled GUI button and running abilities - i also put this information in the release thread, if you read it) because I expected to have it on the SDN by then!

The script will work for roughly 5 days before becoming nonfunctioning, and then I'll workshop it a little more, as well as add in more features, and hopefully release a final version to the SDN shortly after (as a free script!).

TL;DR -> Re-enabled the script and uploaded it! Enjoy the script smile.png

Edited by Imateamcape

Edit: 

Just remembered that I disabled the use of the script 5 days after release (disabled GUI button and running abilities - i also put this information in the release thread, if you read it) because I expected to have it on the SDN by then!

TL;DR -> Re-enabled the script and uploaded it! Enjoy the script smile.png

So i need to download it in .jar format and upload to my osbot folder just like private script?

yeah pretty much

By the way, if i'm correct, no one check your code source yes? I mean, i use this at my own risk in terms of account safety from scams / hacked psw? Because, if no one look at your code you can implement anything you want, right? Not saying you did, but in this category of scripts that are not on SDN it's easy to do..? 

By the way, if i'm correct, no one check your code source yes? I mean, i use this at my own risk in terms of account safety from scams / hacked psw? Because, if no one look at your code you can implement anything you want, right? Not saying you did, but in this category of scripts that are not on SDN it's easy to do..? 

hadn't realized that. i understand the risks. i'll try to get someone to check it out. thanks for bringing that to my attention.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As you may or may not know, this is the first script that I've ever released. I have an AP knowledge of Java (from my recent high school course), and just recently learned of the OSBot API. For the first week, I made scripts paintless and specifically for me... But then I realized that everyone should benefit if they have the option! So, I worked hard to try to perfect the script, and here it is - Version 1.0!

Can you please repost or message me the download link? I would love to use your script (your scripts are amazing) but I can't.

Thanks in advance friend.