Price check on my maxed main?

OverbeckH

Looking to sell my maxed main in the near future. I am the OO though I am not sure if I can recover the account due to a change in my country as well as I really don't remember the last four digits on the credit card. I do though know every other detail on the account.

It has all quests done and the skills that I have hidden below are between 70-78. I have a base stat of 70+, almost to be 75.

I am selling this account because my rush for the game has been dead for months now, and I just simply don't enjoy playing the game anymore. I have gotten engaged, I have a full-time and therefore don't have the time nor have any sort of wanting to play the game ever.

There is only one rule-break on the account, and that is offensive language, I have NEVER botted on the account.

2a7a77dcf99f35893d6f6bc2a86cf334.jpg

I am probably going to get my feedback up somehow before selling this, as I don't want to be under-cut, just because I am new to this website. (I have never real world traded or anything, I am simply just looking to sell my account, hence I am not a member of any of these sites).

Easily 400m minimum taking into consideration if it has any untradeables and what not. But again, like stated you'd have to be insanely trusted or vouched for in order to find a buyer willing to pay that amount for something so easily recoverable 

Good luck anyway

Edited by Sincere