DMT - Spirit Molecule for Noobs! (My Trip Experience as well)

t3hu

What is DMT?

DMT should be legal for its medicinal and spiritual value. It can actually help you mentally if you are struggling in life. It has the option to create new doors for one and it makes people look at a world in a different way, a better way. DMT is illegal, and I believe its only illegal because the government is scared what people can imagine when on this drug. It could lead to an overthrow of the government because of what it can make you realize while under the influence. For those of you who don't know what DMT is, it's a drug called Dimethyltryptamine (I think I spelled that right). But it's a chemical compound that is released from all living things including humans. For humans its pumped from the pineal gland in the brain. It only is pumped in 4 different situations; once when someone is born, another when they have a near death experience, anytime you're in an extreme heavy REM sleep, and right before someone dies. There's ways for chemists to extract DMT from plants especially a type of wood bark which has very high concentrated DMT stored in it, i can't remember the name of the tree, but you can always look it up. Anyway, once you've extracted the DMT it turns into a powder like substance and you're able to VAPORIZE (NOT BURN!) it and inhale. This psychedelic experience hits you immediately and its the most insane trip you will ever have in your entire life. It lasts up to 5-10 minutes and afterwards you feel reborn again, very fresh feeling, and nothing on your chest. It can heal you if you give it a chance.

My Trip (Simulated)

My trip lasted about 5-7 minutes I can remember correctly since I was dissorted and wasn't counting (obviously). But what happens in a DMT trip is that its like a dream, the bigger the dose, the more you're not gonna remember later on. The reason why I remembered all of this is because as soon as I was done being distorted at the end I wrote my experience down in a journal so I would remember everything. It worked partially because I know there was more to this, my brain is just not letting me remember. 

[inhales 3rd toke of the pipe that has had flame as close to the DMT without burning it]

[Gave the pipe to my buddy as I thought I was going to drop it]

[Few seconds passed]

[instantly am feeling nervous since its my first time trying DMT]

[The room felt as it was swirling around like when you flush a toilet]

[Closes eyes]

[i'm now seeing all these eye-shaped figures spinning around the darkness in a pattern some moving up and some moving down, reminded me of a tribal dance]

[Colors and Geometric shapes are switching and dancing in circles still]

[i feel like I'm flying through a vortex at light speed with colors forming]

[The music I was blocking out before I start to hear more in depth now and sounds like waves of flat notes]

[i open my eyes and see this figure forming in front of me]

[My sight was a little distorted so I thought it was my friend looking at me]

[Figure reaches for me in a close up way and feels like it's pulling me straight out of my own body]

[i fall back on my back]

[Hearing my friend ask if I was okay]

[i start giggling because of how realistic it feels for my own spirit to leave my body]

[i start to see more geometric shapes and the figure once more]

[splashes of colors]

Before I knew it my trip was over, sitting up and feeling very distorted but realizing what it all meant.

The Aftermath

I felt I learned something from my trip, even though I felt scared at times, and other times I felt pure euphoria. It was to take your individual self and live life to its fullest because you're not sure if anything will happen in an instant. For me this human-like figure showed me what its like to possibly feel dead, it was very peaceful and almost "fun" but you still should live life to what it's expected in your own self whether its to be a professional athlete, or if you want to lead your life in becoming the best mailman ever. Take risks and enjoy your life. :)

Appreciation

Thanks for taking in some interest at what DMT is and I encourage everyone to try it. It can get scary at times because its a psychedelic experience, but I tell you, it is well worth it if you're ready to experience the after-reality.

I know this "hippie shit" doesn't appeal to everyone, but even if it doesn't I still want you to know that DMT is helpful. It made me a better person.

• Like 1

I smoked DMT a few times on top of some herb with a group of close friends. Have also taken peyote buttons twice. LSD too many times to count. Psychedlics are the shit and expand the usage of your brain and are spiritually uplifting. 

I have made DMT with a friend of mine Pete we ordered Mimosa Borealis online. Hes a chemist major. It turned out pretty well.

DMT is found in most everything in the world but is most abundant in Mimosa plant due to the high amount of tryptamine in it.

• Like 1