PlayerAuction insurance safe?

WildHunt

So, I'm selling my account on Playerauctions, and I got my first bidder.

He says he is willing to buy my account if i add 14 days of insurance onto it.

I'm not quite sure what this means, like he gets to play for 14 days on my account and only after that I'm getting paid?

Isn't this risky; Like he could be "Buying" the account then bot the fuck out of it untill its banned, and then cancels the purchase?

So I'm not sure how safe PlayerAuctions is, If there is anyone with more experience with this, I'm glad to hear some tips!

Its basically saying incase you recovered it. Most scammers post accounts on sites like those and  just recover the account after like couple weeks or something so people can either put money and or train their account for them.

Insurance means they get their money back if any problems with the account in those days. But the longer the insurance is the better for the buyer.

Its basically saying incase you recovered it. Most scammers post accounts on sites like those and  just recover the account after like couple weeks or something so people can either put money and or train their account for them.

Insurance means they get their money back if any problems with the account in those days. But the longer the insurance is the better for the buyer.

But can it be harmfull for the account? Can he do stuff on it that would screw me over?

You can always get the account since you're Original owner.. The insurance is safety for him from you.

Thats not what I ment,

My question; The buyer buys the account > he gets 14 days of insurance on it (meaning he doesn't pay yet) -> he milks the account by botting 24/7 -> Account get banned within the 14 days -> buyer doesn't have to pay.

Is the insurance something like this? or how does playerauction handles it with payment?

Thats not what I ment,

My question; The buyer buys the account > he gets 14 days of insurance on it (meaning he doesn't pay yet) -> he milks the account by botting 24/7 -> Account get banned within the 14 days -> buyer doesn't have to pay.

Is the insurance something like this? or how does playerauction handles it with payment?

Playerauctions handles it and if he gets it banned then its his fault and playerauctions wont give him a refund. Playerauctions is basically the MM.

Insurance is added to the cost of the payment (the part where you say "meaning he doesn't pay yet" is not correct). Furthermore, if the user bots on the account, it does NOT get refunded.

Insurance is generally only for if the account is recovered by the owner.

Ah so then its a good thing to do, he offers 280$ for it, do you think thats a fair price? Allthough Playerauctions takes like 40/50$ of it as fee...

I can't tell you what a fair price is considering I cannot see what account you're talking about. 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/102837-price-check-on-my-lvl-122-main-account-86-slay/

I've had scenarios where buyers try to chargeback the money saying I recovered it, PA pretty sketchy. 

So u wouldn't recommand it?