Playing legit with a few bots

William

I wonder if it can be any problems playing legit during 4-5 bots gather some gold for me? And like every 10 hr I just trade them and get my gold and keep grinding my slayer tasks on my main.

Is it worth getting a proxy server for my main or isnt it that high risk getting banned for either botting (even tho i'm legit on the main) or for transferring the gold from the bots? (RWT probably)

I wonder if it can be any problems playing legit during 4-5 bots gather some gold for me? And like every 10 hr I just trade them and get my gold and keep grinding my slayer tasks on my main.

Is it worth getting a proxy server for my main or isnt it that high risk getting banned for either botting (even tho i'm legit on the main) or for transferring the gold from the bots? (RWT probably)

That's what i've been doing, there is little risk that your main gets banned unless it's high amounts of gold and/or you've been botting on main at any point within a 2 week span.

I did this for a bit before but the problem is that your gold farming accounts will get all banned at the same time if they're on the same IP. And if you trade large amounts of gold over, you're probably going to get banned for RWT.

Yeah I know, although it doesnt really matter since I just suicide in f2p and i will be banned within the time span eitherway, even if i had proxys. Ty for the tip tho bro :)

The question is, is it any out here that have recieved a RWT ban from it? We are talking about transfering max 5M each 24h to my main.

Yeah I know, although it doesnt really matter since I just suicide in f2p and i will be banned within the time span eitherway, even if i had proxys. Ty for the tip tho bro smile.png

The question is, is it any out here that have recieved a RWT ban from it? We are talking about transfering max 5M each 24h to my main.

Yes, I've had a mule banned before. But I was constantly transferring gold from my bots to my mule, and my mule to mules' of a gold selling website. Now that I think about it, the mules I was trading to constantly probably got RWT'd and I got banned for having a connection to them.

Yes, I've had a mule banned before. But I was constantly transferring gold from my bots to my mule, and my mule to mules' of a gold selling website. Now that I think about it, the mules I was trading to constantly probably got RWT'd and I got banned for having a connection to them.

Yah