Dispute against 420blaze

Rick_Sanchez

Disputed member:420blaze

Thread Link: none, i contacted him for a service.

Explanation: Said he would powerlevel 1-60 defence for 2 accounts, transaction went fine but after he procastinates for like 3 days, he finally says he can't complete the service, he refunds the accounts all good to go, but has owed me 3m 07gp for like a week and half now after he used my own gp to make the account membership solely for the purpose of training which he didn't he fulfill. 

Evidence:  af54986ef4.png

f3867eec19.png

Sad.  please ban this kid ASAP.

• Like 1

Has @420blaze completed part of the order, or was nothing ever done?

I've also requested him to reply here.

he did maybe 2 defence levels, maybe 30 minutes of work over the course of a few days.....so basically he didn't do jack shit for what he said.  

also I'd like to add

3485e7fbec.png

he apparently bought 15m 07gp, plenty to pay back my 3m 07gp he's owed me since like July 3rd.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

He said it was "irl issues" and I totally understand but as time goes on I think he was full of B.S.  Also take another look at my previous post, he bought 15m 07gp AFTER saying he can't pay me back yet. 

Judging from that I'd say he's flat out refusing to refund, instead of being unable to. I've banned the user because he also refuses to refund @Quagmire in a different dispute going against him.

• Like 2