Banrate Data

Anaesthetic

Hello all,

I was wondering if it would be possible for the developers to create some sort of service that would log when an account gets banned using the client it records the time spent during that botting session, where the person was banned, what script the person was using, what kind of account the person had (F2P, P2P) and maybe what level the account was.  I think this could be helpful to have for users so that they could pick scripts and form strategies based off of other peoples experiences.  This would also drive script writers to implement better anti-ban measures and such, especially if their scripts have a larger banrate than others.  I don't know if this really would be possible, but it is just I thought of mine.

Thanks,

~Anaesthetic~

i'd say this is really good idea BUT it ould ruin scripts. lets say my new script which 3 people use, will have x% bane rate after x time, then when more people use it the rate will go down. haha dont know how to explain it but i think new people will look to much on this and suicide bot it

kek...

I really like this idea. Although I believe that this data should only be passed through to the developers. Maybe they can use these analyzes and or data for developing purposes. I wouldn't like this to be known to the scripters, seeing as they can play monopoly all the way with saying: 'My script has the lowest banrate' etc.

I really like this idea. Although I believe that this data should only be passed through to the developers. Maybe they can use these analyzes and or data for developing purposes. I wouldn't like this to be known to the scripters, seeing as they can play monopoly all the way with saying: 'My script has the lowest banrate' etc.

Wouldn't it be good for scripters to have so that they can improve their scripts and make their antiban better?  Maybe it wouldn't be shared among the users of the community but maybe among scripters and developers.

Wouldn't it be good for scripters to have so that they can improve their scripts and make their antiban better?  Maybe it wouldn't be shared among the users of the community but maybe among scripters and developers.

I thought about that too, but then scripters would be bragging about it against eachother, and maybe start a war or something. Maybe I'm a bit skeptical about it haha. :p

I thought about that too, but then scripters would be bragging about it against eachother, and maybe start a war or something. Maybe I'm a bit skeptical about it haha. :p

I think if it were implemented the scripters couldn't share the data publicly and maybe they'd only see ban rates for their own scripts.  I think it'd be a good way for scripters to see how they can improve their scripts and antiban and such

• Like 1