[Bot Farm] Should I use a different proxy for each bot? Or 2 bots/proxy?

Plutoh

So I'm about to run a bot farm. Should I run 1 bot/account per proxy? Or run 2 bots per proxy? Or it doesn't matter and run as many bots as I want on 1 proxy. Whats the general consensus on this for bot farms? Any tips / advice? Since Fagex is tight on bans, I'm probably just going to suicide bot the farm until banned. Or should I run breaks and only run for 12 hours a day? Want to hear your opinions. Thanks m8s

Weekend be best time to gold farm if don't care about accounts.

Cause most of the time accounts will be banned monday morning.

G shit? So go hard as fuck Friday morning? Or Thursday night? I should be able to make bank throughout the weekend. And oh boy If I'm not banned by Monday.....:D

Friday afternoon. wink.png

How about round #2 when Monday rolls by. Can I make a new farm and bot throughout the week until Friday rolls around again? Even if its risky botting through the week, whats the ideal setup? How many breaks and run for how long until I "sleep"? Appreciate the help !

Edited by Plutoh

How about round #2 when Monday rolls by. Can I make a new farm and bot throughout the week until Friday rolls around again? Even if its risky botting through the week, whats the ideal setup? How many breaks and run for how long until I "sleep"? Appreciate the help !

I never bot throughout the week days, only on weekend so couldn't give advice on that sorry.