BotReady - Coming Soon

Xylate

Never again,

bought a packet of 10 proxy's, 4 of the proxy never worked.

after they get replaced, all proxy's are online/offline/online/offline. almost are proxy's have a latency of 175+ms

now the 9th time in not even a month. that 6/10 proxy's are offline for longer then 6 hours.

he know he sells crap proxy's but he doenst care about it.

first and last time.

also he act as little child on skype when you complain about the proxy's

also proxy's are used before on runescape.

as i said in the ticket. gived to 6 hours to replace all proxy's and oterwise refund it.

also bad support.

ed5238fecb8c7fe31fd5a0cfb5058a56.png

what no refund. what check proxy's in the morning. no check it right now.

also verry strange that with making a ticket last night. about the shitty proxy's. almost all proxy where down after i made the ticket.

i'm 99% sure. you put them offline just to fuck me, because i complain again about the proxy's

also bad support.

ed5238fecb8c7fe31fd5a0cfb5058a56.png

what no refund. what check proxy's in the morning. no check it right now.

also verry strange that with making a ticket last night. about the shitty proxy's. almost all proxy where down after i made the ticket.

i'm 99% sure. you put them offline just to fuck me, because i complain again about the proxy's

We took your proxies offline only when you filed a dispute on paypal. Before then, we verified that the proxies were active manually, even though our system tells us if any of our proxies are off or slow. None of the IPs you reported to us were ever down. (except for when we had an issue with our server for a day that effected everyone.) That is why we didn't issue you a refund. we have policies for when we do and do not issue refunds.

Edited by Maurice Moss

We took your proxies offline only when you filed a dispute on paypal. Before then, we verified that the proxies were active manually, even though our system tells us if any of our proxies are off or slow. None of the IPs you reported to us were ever down. (except for when we had an issue with our server for a day that effected everyone.) That is why we didn't issue you a refund. we have policies for when we do and do not issue refunds.

never did any dispute on paypal?

never did any dispute on paypal?

Mm, sorry. was reading someone elses ticket who was talking to us just like you, so i thought it was the same person. my bad. in any case, we don't turn people's services off out of spite, we only do it for legitimate reasons, If you have problems with them please contact us properly with a ticket on our website, THAT is the way you can guarantee you can get your problem looked at, or if you prefer, you can PM me on here with your effected IPs and i'll take a look to see if i can find out what's wrong. I definitely check my own website more than i do this one though.

Mm, sorry. was reading someone elses ticket who was talking to us just like you, so i thought it was the same person. my bad. in any case, we don't turn people's services off out of spite, we only do it for legitimate reasons, If you have problems with them please contact us properly with a ticket on our website, THAT is the way you can guarantee you can get your problem looked at, or if you prefer, you can PM me on here with your effected IPs and i'll take a look to see if i can find out what's wrong. I definitely check my own website more than i do this one though.

think you visit your toilet more, then you visit your own website.

24 hours later no reaction. shit service for shit proxy's

• 2 weeks later...