Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Guardians Of The Rift

(39 reviews)
14.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Guardians Of The Rift

markyboymax

· Edited by markyboymax

Awesome script. Have used it for level 55 - 91 RC, no issues. Here's what I like about this script:

• @Khaleesi's break manager is excellent, as always
  • Auto-balancing between the two types of reward points
  • Decently efficient (~75% of what a normal player playing actively would get)
  • Supports newer accounts, as well as accounts with all the GOTR goodies (outfit, d-pick, lantern, etc.)
  • Incredibly stable - you can leave it on for 10+ hours with breaks and trust that it won't glitch out on you

Would highly recommend.

Link to review
Orthodox

· Edited by Orthodox

Top notch script. Very efficient when it comes to exp/hr & point accumulation/portal prioritization. Script uses clicks that are unique to each user, leading to a lower ban rate.
Script will account for/craft future upgrades for you once unlocked. (Ex:  Once you reach 85 smithing/56 crafting and have necessary pouches, the script has the ability to craft the pouch for you in order to maximize potential.)

Out of the 5-6 other Guardians scripts I've tested, Khal's GOTR stands out from the rest entirely.
No need to worry about things bugging out while you're away. 
Rest assured you'll be coming back to a Rewards Guardian full of potential uniques instead of an account that's been logged out for hours.

This script will meet your needs, and then some. I have no doubt.

Link to review
kerpe

Amazing script. Ran on multiple accounts, and have encountered no problems!

Link to review
omegadot

Bot runs perfectly. All uniques received and 80 rc in just a week. No issues with any of Khals bots. 

Link to review
GigaMonToya

Amazing work on this, 2 accounts with high runecraft levels along with needle on one and full Raiments on both. About 50 hours in total and no issues.

Link to review
darkstar2bot

Been using script for about 15 - 18 hours. so far so good! very impressed with the ease of setting this up!

Link to review
cowboy69420

I think this is a great GOTR script. I used it on my main (which got a temp ban, but could have been due to trying mirror mode), and two other accounts being trained to run blood runes. It will get you started from level 3, and works great. 

Link to review
rdec14

Used this for all my accounts (all gamemodes) to get RC outfit (which lands around 77-80 rc depending on if you buy Ring first) Ran great for every account, literally everything was great, pouch support, portal support, barriers everything. Great for both XP and points, trialed the RC bot and I loved it aswell can’t wait to purchase it and make another review to brag about.

Experienced an issue when new looting support came out which made me want to give 4 stars as it was a hassle for my UIM, however it was fixed within the first day of release so I can’t hold it against you. Gave a headache for 10 mins but ran for over 10 hours the day before, so hey, good trade to me.

Link to review
KILLSTATION

· Edited by KILLSTATION

Great script, easy set up. Had 0 issues since bought it, utterly recommend.

Link to review
Schadowi

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Got the script recently and loving it so far - a lot of options to customize aswell so every account type is covered.

Link to review
Bobbey

Issues were resolved the same day and looting has been added also in the same day as request. The script is high quality and feature rich. I am happy with it.

Link to review
Ayrtoo

Owned this for a long while now. Just as great as it was day 1. Another quality Khal script :)

Link to review
Buttons

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoy this script, it works great even on a level 3. Very easy and effectient, thanks Khal!

Link to review
camley123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Works perfectly great script!

Link to review
CRETE

Love this script, although botting is never “safe” this script has been very very successful for me. If you’re looking for a GOTR script, this is the one you want. 

Link to review
Gator Canis

Possibly the best script on the market right now. A++

Link to review
Vriendloos

34-77 runecrafting done with gotr on UIM and 85-99 on a main. Good bot and gets decent xp/hr and searches.

Link to review
pureclass123

If you have 14.99 left and you don't get paid till a months time and you need food trust me when I say this buy the script and leave the food you won't be disappointed by it either

Link to review
Hachiko1

· Edited by Hachiko1

Stable and reliable script! Never had a single ban in the 100s of hours I've ran this

Link to review
ThemisBro

Definitely an awesome script. Perfect script for getting your Group a nice stack of runes to start the magic grind with :D

Link to review
easth

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

perfect scrip for low lvls and high lvls! 0 issuies you will get 99 rc easy with this script!

Link to review
Astounding

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great script, super easy to setup and very low ban rate.

Link to review