Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Wintertodt

(90 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Wintertodt

Got my ironman to 99 fire making super fast and got the pet before I hit level 80. 

Link to review
omegadot

Bot runs perfectly. Khal settings on all their bots make things easy.

Link to review
rbberg

Perfect got me 99 FM on the HCIM more times than I want to recall so easy

Link to review
Condrioid

I've only had it for a few weeks, but I've ran it doing 16 hr days on several accounts with 0 issues, doesn't waste exp and it's better than having to be looking at screens ready to click on the stupid brazier every so often 😒

Link to review
CRETE

Love this script, I’ve ran a few accounts to 90+ fm and got pet on another at 73 fm. Very well written and I’m loving it - no brainer to buy this script, you’ll make your money back off it in a day ez!!! 

Link to review
Deux

This script for wintertodt is great! nicely setup GUI and all you need to achieve 99fm. 10/10 I do recommend!

Link to review
Boeing767pilot12

Fantastic Script! Super easy to set up and use! Highly recommend for everyone to get through the firemaking grind! Will be purchasing other scripts in the future from Khal.

Link to review
Vriendloos

Thought i would try it out on a fresh account. got 1-98 FM without dying once. Next up HC :D

Link to review
HeyImAzz

10/10 Script used on multiple accounts all the way to 99FM No hassle no problems All setup in seconds! Highly recommend to anyone!

Link to review
OSBotPingu

Script works amazing! Got from 79 to 99 within a short period of time while doing other tasks, break manager worked flawless too! Have bought multiple other scripts now I know how reliable they are!

Link to review
clottr

Same high quality script as the other Khal scripts I own, does 1-50 Firemaking for you and transitions seelmessly into Wintertodt and does that perfectly with humanlike movement and decisionmaking.

Link to review
surreyjack

10/10. I've gotten 3 accounts to 99 FM so far. Each without an issue. almost 0% chance of dying, and is flawlessly coded.

Link to review
Dutchsmoker420

Just like always, the script is 100% active and being updated. it runs smooth, no bans so far and everything is okay like all of Khal's scripts!

Link to review
Notey

Flawless script works perfectly! botted for 10hours straight almost no issues - Friendly Script writer as well.

Link to review
Maid

Perfect script. I farmed hundreds of boxes on a few different accounts with zero bans.

Link to review
darkiest

fast service no scams, all legit il be writing more feedbacks after trying it <3 thanks khaleesi

Link to review
parnukaido

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I have bought 5-7 Khaleesi scripts and allways had the best results. At first i didnt use mirror mode and got angry cos of the bans.
Not using mirror mode is pure stupidity(if ur not trying to get banned).
But Khal WT script have had me 2 ironmans with 92 fm and all items too. From pyro to pet to tome :)
Khaleesi is one of the greatest scripters in osbot community and ive been buying his/her scripts for years now :)
You wont regret it!
10 out of 10 to Khal!

Link to review
Utopian

It's a really good bot that runs flawlessly and dominates Wintertodt. This has to be one of the highest tier OSRS Wintertodt bots made. That being said though, I ran it 4 hours a day in 2 hour shifts with 5 hours breaks in between and my account got banned after 2 days of use. It luckily was a temporary ban but you definitely need to be weary using this bot. I think that using it appropriately without going too crazy it can provide great assistance or get 99fm depending on how much time you want to dedicate to running it.

Link to review
AccountShop

Using it for getting 50 fm, very smooth and has randomised patterns, best ive seen on this site. Thanks!

Link to review
LilBiev

Got me 50-99 FM on my ironman with no issues! Was botting about 14 hours on, 6 hour break and repeat. Would highly recommend! A++

Link to review