Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Wintertodt

(88 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Wintertodt

Helloosrs1

Awesome script, was too lazy to do wintertodt again so thought I'd give it a go and had never botted before. Though it was my first time will probably be my last time as I got a 2 day ban after getting 98 firemaking and don't want to risk losing this account. Anyways thank you was worth the $9.99

Link to review
youknowwhyimhere

Khal's Wintertodt was one of the first scripts I've purchased and it has been running flawlessly. I don't run it for too long and dont run it every single day and I've had no problems with bans. 100% would recommend. Looking to purchase more scripts from Khal in the future.

Link to review
Kragziz

Bought this script from Khaleesi and a bunch of other scripts, and i must say i'm impressed! the scripts are running very smoothly, and are super well written!
10/10 will buy more and recommend! :)

Link to review
LordJmd

Wonderful Script!

I have been running the script now for a couple days with breaks and all i can say is flawless. After you get it setup to run how you want it too you can leave and be assured it will run perfect. If you are looking to buy a script then Khal is the place to go all are brilliant 

Thank you Khal for the Scripts!

Link to review
homiskoira

Damn. I botted for 2hours and got banned lol. Nice layout , options and everything but i guess I was just unlucky..

Link to review
Flex0rnaut

One of the most solid Wintertodt scripts out there. I trust khal's scripts any day. Leave it to Khal to get ur 99fm

Link to review
OSVAULT

10/10 script, love every script I've bought. Never hesitant to purchase a script I want if it's a Khal script. image.thumb.png.d624211cc3d7201e6bb509451dc6743e.png

Link to review
Shypiggy

This script is very stable and has allowed me to achieve multiple 99 fm over various accounts ranging from 10hp and above. Never had any risks of dying on HCIM accounts from the script and have tested thoroughly.  Not only would I highly recommend this script for WT, but the 1-50 fm training function is invaluable too!  Pair this script with Khal's wood cutting script and you can prep for WT in no time on a fresh account.  Khal's scripts are updated constantly and the community is very active.  When buying any Khal scripts, I have come to expect and have always received high-quality, reliability and consistency! Thanks Khaleesi!

Link to review
sorag13

Works perfectly all the time.
I don't think you can find any better script in this market :)

Link to review
iron 2nv

Loved the script, As a beginner to botting I found it super easy to use and set up and has a lot of great settings to make it extremely hard to be banned 

Link to review
DaddyChaddy

Such a great script. I am running the script on multiple account I have achieved over 90 FM within a week without any bans! Amazing anti-ban features making it harder to detect the bot. I am satisfied with this bot.

Link to review
Chrisinv7

Amazing product, ran smoothly and was able to get insane profit and 99 FM without getting banned. Highly recommend this script 🙂

Link to review
pizzapieman

As a beginner getting into the botting scene this has done wonders for my accounts. It's easy to use and very user friendly. Couldn't ask for anything better. And don't forget to take your breaks! 😊 10/10 script! 

Link to review
Nox

ZERO REGRETS!

I love this script! its flawless! gives many options to customize your bot, and overall has a very low ban rate! I've botted about 5 accounts to 95+FM and 60 WC/Fletch with no problems at all! They've made me a decent amount of loot over the last 30 hrs giving me over 10m+

No idea what else to say, as this is just perfect! Probably my most 'go to' and "safe" route when botting!

Only Khals Scripts from now on!

Link to review
hctrendius

Made over 10 accounts and has flawless results, scripts have great breaking features and also allows you to prep wt through the 1/50 fm at GE.

Link to review
Tutti Fruti

My god what a script. Does everything you want at wintertodt. It's not a premium script for nothing. Thank you for this! 5/5 for sure! May the dragons keep us safe!

Link to review
sKriptik

Awesome script, bought this cause I was tired of wintertodt and this was the perfect solution! Took me all the way to 99 :D would recommend this 10/10!

Link to review
Jariouz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hey Guys I Just wanted to say that I tried this out from 50-99 and IT WAS EASY AND SIMPLE AND I GOT 99 IN NO TIME I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS! I DIDN'T GET BANNED! AT ALL!

Link to review
pkdragonpk

· Edited by pkdragonpk
forgot to add stars

not enough people leave feedback, this script is fricken awesome and one of many that khal has wrote that i own

Link to review
Bulgi

Amazing script always works no bugs would recommend 100%

Link to review