Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Wintertodt

(88 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Wintertodt

Hajox

I've had this script for about two years now and have been able to get multiple HC ironmen to 99 firemaking with ease, without dying. I've never considered a different wintertodt script (or any other paid scripts by others besides khaleesi). Any script made by khaleesi is worth the investment, I would absolutely recommend it to anybody!

Link to review
Beck

Amazing functionality. Just another awesome Khal release. <3

Link to review
MitamiZo

Pretty amazing script. Been using it most all the time to raise my level and farm my gear. It took me all the way to 99!

Must say this guy did an amazing work with the scripts. Im using mostly all scripts by him!

Thank you Khal for making life easier! :D 

Link to review
Mr Redwood

Excellent script with tonnes of customisation to suit your needs, the most reliable way to 99fm available. 🔥

Link to review
King Zenyte

The script has been working perfectly for me since I purchased it.

I recommend this to anyone who wants to get 99 firemaking or phoenix pet as it is super easy to use.

Also check out Khaleesi's post in the forum to get a free 24 hours trial to test out the script for yourself if you have any doubts about it before purchasing!

Link to review
ajdo6

Moved from *****s wintertotd script and never got banned with 4 accounts. Khals script is a lot smoother and seems more realistic. However got banned the first day i used it on my 2 accounts with great breaks. 

Link to review
Bokashi

It's been a while since I've ran a script with such quality.  This ran so well I purchased several other scripts from Khal too! I give this a solid 10/10.

Link to review
Lawesy

Worked flawlessly did exactly what it says! Very quick and efficient got me 85-91 over night 😛

Link to review
stoodge

Awesome scripts ran perfectly managed to get 99 fm and fairly high woodcutting and fletching without any problems. 

Link to review
HurrrDurrr

Simple and extremely good script. I would recommend this to everyone who needs script for Wintertodt.

Link to review
fungusladdy

One of those scripts you can leave running and know it'll never miss a beat.

Link to review
traumav2

Bought without even using a trial, glad I did. Banged out 85-99 in under a week, no issues no ban, highly suggest.

Link to review
Yew botter

Bought this script a while back very solid amazingly writen and so many good settings on the ui out of all the scripts ive bought this has been the most professional and well made

Link to review
Delision

Simply the best Wintertodt script on the market. I've tried Wintertodt scripts on other clients, but none of them compare to the amount of features and reliability of Khal's Wintertodt. Lots of flexibility in regards to set up choices, as well as how you want it to play the mini-game.

Link to review
BeNaive

Bought this script to use on a few of my accounts and I am 100% pleased with this bot.. Well worth the money!!!

Link to review
SpecialJayy

Got 3 accounts to 99 easily within a week - great customisation and a really flawless script.

Currently re-using the script to farm the pet on my iron.

Link to review
connr

Top top content. Works absolutely flawlessly. Ran for 2 sessions of 6hrs each and completed collection log within 100 crates on my HCIM. Best WT script there is.

Link to review
beanerbeater23

Khal makes the best scripts Just got 99 on 3 accounts at wintertod. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Link to review
BoForTheWin

The script is easy to use and very detailed. Got 99fm in a week doing breaks and training other skills.

I highly recommend this script!

Link to review
Nutramax

Excellent script, easily got 99 fm over a couple week period. 

Only downfall was no pet, but guess i cant blame Khal for that. 

Highly recommend. 

Link to review
scoob1222

Best script im running it for at least 12 hours a day with massive breaks. still got 85 fm in 3 days without wasting any money actually making a bit while skilling. just set it up and goo

Link to review
97x

Runs smooth and doesn't look like a bot. Great to get 99 fm 

Link to review
Dreadsteel

Script runs flawlessly. It never gets stuck and I've been using it for a couple weeks or so now and I couldn't be happier!

Link to review
dyerb213

got 2 accounts to 99 fm

1 account is still there 24/7 running with brakes well over 15mil xp in fm

best script out there for this mini game 

10/10

Link to review
zxcv1

Got the trial for 24 hours and saw great progress. Went from 50 -> 79 firemaking (using breaks) and made 1m profit on a fresh account. GUI and antiban was amazing, as well as the script running very smooth. Have purchased it now and am seeing great results!

Link to review