About Khal Wintertodt

dyerb213

got 2 accounts to 99 fm

1 account is still there 24/7 running with brakes well over 15mil xp in fm

best script out there for this mini game 

10/10

Link to review
zxcv1

Got the trial for 24 hours and saw great progress. Went from 50 -> 79 firemaking (using breaks) and made 1m profit on a fresh account. GUI and antiban was amazing, as well as the script running very smooth. Have purchased it now and am seeing great results!

Link to review
Gullible

Used on 3 of my accounts and haven't received a ban yet. The script works flawlessly and have had no troubles yet

I would definitely recommend this script for anyone wanting to go for 99fm with Wintertodt

Link to review
odin_the_fury

Khal's scripts work perfect and khal was nice enough to give me a free trial and next day i brought it as there was no flaws that i could see 

thanks Khal <3 

Link to review
infamousrag3

This script is absolutely faultless.

I managed to get from 50-85 with a trial,got  full costume and pet on an alt. 

Since I've purchased to have for my other accounts. 5/5 star, would definitely recommend.

Link to review
Proofi

This is one of the best scripts on this website. Period. 

Link to review
Agribrim

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I purchased this bot with high hopes and I was not let down. Works like a charm. Just keep in mind that you cant leave this script going for hours on end. Don't overdo it. Great job Khaleesi!😀

Link to review
noonoo54

By far the best script I’ve used for WT scripter is actively making improvements and it runs absolutely flawlessly 10/10

Link to review
Luis Duarte

Wonderful script, I must say! Within ~3 days I got 92 Firemaking and full Pyromancer set. Thanks!

Link to review
Lancten

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

for the time it worked it worked perfectly

But sadly i only botted 2 hours and got banned the day after.

And that was my first time botting, its a bit sad but i got lucky since it was only a 1 day ban.

Response from the author:

I also got banned after botting for 2 hours but mine was a perm ban... I had about 500 hours in the game 

Link to review
Foxaaw

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Human like behavior and works very well.

Never gets stuck.

I've got 1 pet and 99 fm on three accounts without a single ban.

10/10 Can not wait for it to get updated to dodge snow fallings and heal the pyromancer!

Link to review
Aap

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

running smooth, already got 1 account with pet, and 2 accounts with 99 fm without a ban :)

Link to review
ianstevson

Flawless script, didnt have any bugs from beta version. Insta bought when it came out, only used it a few days but made more profit with it than any other script already..

Link to review
10kidswithaids

i beta tested this script and it worked flawlessly as i expected and still works flawlessly after buying would recommend to anyone who doesnt want to do wintertodt.

thank you khal for letting me be a beta tester.

Link to review
lethalds9

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I was a beta test for Khaleesi testing his Wintertodt script. I ran 6 accounts at first for a good 2 days and made well over 100M, (my profit tracker broke for some reason ~ might be because I paused my scripts to mule over the loot) most of the accounts hit 90+ firemaking and 60+ fletching and woodcutting. This script is really well written and Khaleesi is still adding onto it with Anti-ban and better features to make it an even better script. I have no doubt that this script will make you (the person buying it) your money back in one day of botting Wintertodt.. 24 hours of botting Wintertodt you'll make near 12M possibly more because of Tome of Fire and Dragon axe drop possibilities.. in my opinion this script is the new Blast Furnace or what it was when Blast Furnace was a decent place to bot.. the time it takes to make a Wintertodt account is 1-2 hours max making this place a perfect place to goldfarm. In the end I purchased Khaleesi's script with 100% of the script's profit ~ Thanks :) 5/5 script~

Link to review