Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Fighter AIO

(96 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Fighter AIO

Chloerrrr

Been using it for like a week, its really easy to use and i havent had any bans at all.

Link to review
emperornero

This is THE fighting script. If you're looking to just fight some mob for any reason, this is it. The feature set is robust and Czar is always updating like a madman. Highly recommended. 

Link to review
Wacky Jacky

Not 5 stars, but certainly 4; it had some flaws over the years; however, it is a huge script and very stable; it will be an awesome purchase.

Link to review
Vitoc

A lot of customizable options no detail is missing here excellent work

Link to review
skillehn

This script can do it all, from training all combats to even training slayer. Love how this script is so versatile.

Link to review
Kushguard

This is a must have, this script saved me so much time. Im more then happy with this one! 

Link to review
Hagnado

This is simply the best combat script on the entire OSBot SDN. Does everything from combat, gear changing, eating, looting, banking, breaking, planning and the list goes on. Czar for president!

Link to review
Ray657

Easily the best fighter script. Its very versatile, you can get it to go pretty much anywhere and tell it where to fight/safespot/break. Comes with the best service out there and constant updates. If you find issues or bugs they get patched quickly. 

I love your scripts Czar, ill eventually own them all! XD

Link to review
Samiofficial

Best All In One Fighting Script Ever With 0 Bans 

Its Worth Buying Must Have It,

If you don't have this script means you are not a botter😎

Link to review
Koojijas

Love it! Perfect for getting new account started and it runs flawlessly. I'll continue to buy more scripts from Czar in the future. 

Link to review
polly123

Amazing AIO script, does everything you basically need, can’t go wrong with Czar, he’s the best at what he does, can go 20+ hour easily without having the stress of waking up to a ban, keep it up beast ❤️

Link to review
Vibe

where do i begin .... 
with this script i got so many options to train, even if you'd like to go chinning, Czar got it all  if you dont want to waste much on a scripts, this is the ideal script for all things combat related. i say it alot, Czar you're one of the best scripters to me :D

Link to review
5tr m 4 u l

I am really very satisfied with the script, needed help, I was immediately helped by Czar, Thank you

Link to review
osrsmax1337

Flawless interface. A lot of options that if used correctly provide one of the most elaborate combat scripts.

You can go from a very simple to a very complex setup, meaning, the versatility of this tool makes it a MUST HAVE to any botter that values quality

Great community and support.

Link to review
1gr8fighter

Awesome script! Can do so much, you have all the crabs supported, dragons, slayer tasks are possible just by inputting the NPCs name. The GUI has so many options. Not to mention the customer support! Czar actually listens to his customers recommendations and adds them to his scripts 

Link to review
HeroReborn

i use this script for like a month and really its a good one!! i reccommend it have a lot of opcion to customizate but its friendly 

Link to review
ninjaf9

very good scripts with so many options + a helpful dev who listens to the community

Link to review
JohnTheGuru

Greatest script out there, got a shit ton of options and good reactions.

Can recommend!

Link to review