Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Agility AIO

(42 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Agility AIO

Buttons

It's the only agility script I trust... God I hate agility, but I love this script.

Link to review
BotMark

66h over the weekend on a fresh iron to 73agi, solid! still not banned :)

Link to review
Wacky Jacky

It's been years and years; now that I'm level 10,000 agi, it's ofc not possible, but this script is reliable.

Link to review
fuzima

Longest proggie was 18 hours, this bot gets shit done. 

Still not banned with it, and thanks for multiple 90+ agi!

Link to review
GG kush

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I ran 2 accounts to 50 agil in a day with no ban. I didn't think it would work that well but it did. Czar 10/10 has my heart.

Link to review
vampiree

Great script, started using it yesterday - did 20-51 effortlessly, looking forward to using it more and more of Czar scripts.

Link to review
olliezacc

10/10 script like the other 7 perfect czar scripts I use, can’t go wrong 💯 

Link to review
aubreyidgt

By far one of the best scripters in the game, if you haven’t tried Czar’s Scripts, you need to 🔥

Link to review
Invidusx8

Just bought this today and absolutely love the ease of use and the realistic inputs. 10/10 recommend any and all of Czar's scripts

Link to review
Script monkey

Have been using this for far over 50+ hours on a main account, no ban yet. Works like a charm.

Link to review
Aktrolled

Czar Scripts are phenomenal! I have used Agility and several other scripts to level new accounts from 1 - 80 Agility 

Link to review
jleon

Best script i own. Hate doing agility so this makes it way easier. 10/10 script, love all czar scripts

Link to review
Miloni

As with all Czar scripts, they're really well written and suggestions / updates / feedback are taken on board.  

5 stars all the way

Link to review