incl. VAT

About Stealth Quester

smid2k

· Edited by smid2k

Banned within 1 hour of questing over 3 days.. Wow

Link to review
Dutchsmoker420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The bot gets stuck in multiple quests, no response or action being taken by the script writer.

Link to review
thebeast2303

Got this for an alt account and had most of the quests requirements. Set up the gear settings and quests in order, ran it and got up to 122 quest points. Had like 3–4 quests done before running it. Also did the rest after getting requirements and some of the F3 beta quests, but a couple of the beta quests are really buggy. Either way, it worked perfectly, and I had like 2 quests for my main I didn't bother doing done as well. I highly recommend to anyone who hates quests and wants super easy quest points. This literally does everything for you. 10/10.

Link to review
Oakes92

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is pretty solid. I dont necessarily regret the purchase but there are some things that keep me from giving the 5 star review.
It's missing a lot of quests. I truly wish that this script included more Grandmaster quests like MM2 or DS2 as those are barriers of entry to some great botting opportunities like Demonic Gorillas and Vorkath, and I also noticed sometimes on start up, the script will get stuck on settings adjustment (like zoom) and will just stand there. 

However, if youre able to circumvent that small issue, the script just hits the ground running and you can accomplish a lot in a short time frame, and I think that that ultimately makes it a worthwhile purchase. I hope more quests get added soon, Id even pay for a Stealth Quester 2 that has more scripts that arent listed in this one. 

Link to review
noknownusername

hiccup here and there but overall solid script. ran 8 quest with breaks inbetween for 6 hours straight and i was impressed. no ban yet. knock on wood for me

side note. almost willing to try the firecape script but damn im broke from this one.

Link to review
beucaa

Script had my account banned while only running a hand full of quests. Hope it will get appealed..

Link to review
htc99

this bot was working fine, managed to do 6 quests with it, however it has not worked since the update, it just waits at the bank doing nothing, any chance we could get this fixed please and some more quests added, great work so far though.

Link to review
griveous666

Fantastic script, no real problems encountered yet. It stopped in the middle of rune mysteries once, but hasn't happened since then, I think it was just a fluke thing. Anyways congrats on the efficient coding, sure does the job and then some.

Link to review
CarolBaskins

Been using this for awhile now. Many accounts. Love it. Great work. Recommend this to everyone like me who hates questing. :)

Link to review
IAmJesseTDI

This script also falls among the scripts I drunkenly purchased. I LOVE this script. It does such a fantastic job for how detailed it is. And it support ALOT of quests. Not everything yet, mind you, and no Minigames currently. But it is definitely well worth the money regardless. There is the occasional bug still, such as boarding the boat to Karamaja on pirates treasure, however it didn't have a problem at all when I used it for dragon slayer. It did every other f2p quest flawlessly and plague city very quickly as well.  Well worth the purchase, highly recommend. 

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

Works exactly as described. I do wish there was a bit more visually on the overlay describing what was going on, but that's nitpicky.

Link to review
Ericane

This is well worth the money, It buys everything from GE and flawlessly completes quests- Just remember to set up gear for fighting quests.

Link to review
Bobbey

Good stuff

Link to review
Dubsz

Amazing script does everything perfect and amazing support very fast with fixes ! 😁

Link to review
Respond

· Edited by Respond

Working well so far. 

Link to review
DzTheRage

I literally have never played RS or botted before this past week. This script has been a MUST HAVE in my toolkit for leveling accounts for my farms. It will buy required items for you, equip the correct gear, pick quest rewards, and hasn't gotten stuck once for me yet. I don't abuse it and take breaks about every 2-3 quests. I also set a limit of about 5 QP a day to air on safe side. Dev is always working on it and adding updates so you're getting more value for your money as time goes on. 

Link to review
alan376

ima say this now this script and his quester period are a god send dead ass i just got my first 99s because of this script and i got it on 4 accounts lol also best responder on the site if an issue happens or occurs im telling you get this shit lol you will not regret it.

Also token you always helping when needed for real good looks.

🐐

Link to review
Blastoid

One of the best scripts on osbot hands down. This script can be used for building accounts/goldfarms/etc and has helped me tremendously with my gold farm.

Link to review
drbros

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Has to be one of the best scripts on osbot. A must for any botter its more than worth the $25 spent this script has saved me countless hours. I would recommend it to anybody, you just start it and don’t have to worry. The scripts are constantly being updated and the owner is very transparent and nice. 

Link to review
Aardbei

Script so amazing my wife left me for it!
But on a real, got multiple mithril glove accounts in less than 4 days! Highly recommend.

Link to review