Starting at 1/1/5 and then 28 days later.......

US Air Force

No, no it isn't. Not at all. Shared exp is never the most efficient way, it would be one of the least efficient methods to train.

The most efficient way to train would be like this

Train your strength up to a maximum hit, go up one level so that maximum hit carries over to non-aggressive attack styles (aka non-strength training modes) and then train attack up to the same level as your strength.

Repeat the process.

Once you get to the max hit for whatever weapon you're training with (usually 96-98 str (only some are 99 like the abyssal whip)), then you prioritize attack to 99 and then go back to defence to train from 1.

That is the fastest way to train to max melee.

If you're saying efficient as in how much you spend to get the stats, then you would do what I said above, however you would then level your defence to 70 after getting roughly 75-80 attack and strength. Then get some actual gear and then keep going with what I said above.

Defence is always left to last for the most efficient training methods.

Been playing rs for 11 years and still learning LfzqLDN.gif

Edited by RDM

Would you mind explaing how to use it? I don't understand it.

Explain the mouse recorder itself or how to make it run itself in NMZ all night?

How did the mouse recorder help you before 70/70/70 and u could use guthans?

I started NMZ at about 45/45/45. It's slow until 70s but it still will run non stop. At 70s yes you can use guthans but if you don't click in 5 minutes the game will log you off, making guthans at NMZ an outdated way of training.

I'm considering doing something along these lines on a smaller scale using a mouse recorder as well. I'm just hoping I can figure out a balance between ease of use and non-detectability haha.

Well I wasn't ever detected on this account or my main either so I think it's a low chance. My main got from 85s to 99s and even 99 range as well.

Currently I have been training at nmz with an auto clicker i found online. I started at 60, 60 , 60 and within a week im currently at 80, 80, 80 with no bans yet. Hopefully I can get to 99s without ban. Thousands of people auto click alch without bans, so clicking once a min should be safer than alching, therefore I should be safer doing this.

Currently I have been training at nmz with an auto clicker i found online. I started at 60, 60 , 60 and within a week im currently at 80, 80, 80 with no bans yet. Hopefully I can get to 99s without ban. Thousands of people auto click alch without bans, so clicking once a min should be safer than alching, therefore I should be safer doing this.

You are correct, good luck maxing out!

Is there any way you could cue me in as to a few finer details regarding how you pulled it off? I'm mainly curious as to the lengths of the recordings and your strategy for looping them in an unsuspicious way. If you don't want to answer that, I totally get it!

Every 40 seconds or so I have the autoclicker click on the quick prayer which is set to rapid heal (doing this resets the normal 1 hp regeneration so you never go above 1 hp) and every once in a while it also clicks on an absorption potion to keep that up while lasting the whole 6 hour timer

I started NMZ at about 45/45/45. It's slow until 70s but it still will run non stop. At 70s yes you can use guthans but if you don't click in 5 minutes the game will log you off, making guthans at NMZ an outdated way of training.

Mind telling me what gear and setup you were using with those stats? I don't see how it's afkable with a mousemacro when you still need to heal/pray/overload

And you just had that action repeated over and over? It makes sense, but it just seems like that would be fairly obvious to detect. I'm not sure though!

Yes, the recording would be about 5 minutes long and would just repeat the same movements every 5 minutes. Because of the recording being so long that greatly reduces that chances of being flagged for macroing

Mind telling me what gear and setup you were using with those stats? I don't see how it's afkable with a mousemacro when you still need to heal/pray/overload

All I used was dragon chainbody, med helm, legs, boots, glory, saradomin sword/whip with obsidian shield, obsidian cape, combat bracelet, and warriors ring.

If you use absorption potions you don't need to heal ever. This was done without overloading

Yes, the recording would be about 5 minutes long and would just repeat the same movements every 5 minutes. Because of the recording being so long that greatly reduces that chances of being flagged for macroing

All I used was dragon chainbody, med helm, legs, boots, glory, saradomin sword/whip with obsidian shield, obsidian cape, combat bracelet, and warriors ring.

If you use absorption potions you don't need to heal ever. This was done without overloading

okay so you used the mouse macro to use on the absorption potions? :P