Been giving a warning

Verriq

Been inactive on here for quite some time. Kid thought he could get his negative feedback b/c i havent been on in so long.

Bought account. He recovered after three days by recovering the email he gave me for the account. I later recovered the email b/c he is a spastic and left some of my info on the email account. He left his same number/recovery email on the account as when he first gave it to me proving he recovered the account. he left an ags on the account so i just left him a negative feedback and thanked him for the account + ags. 2 months later somebody recovered the account I dont know if it was him or the original owner but at this point i cut my loses and just said fuck it i dont want to begin to try and get to the bottom of this. Hes upset b/c he cant continue to scam kids. There is still a good chance he is actually the original owner/ friends with him/ and was using this as a way to cover his tracks in the end. Well heres some pictures of him admitting to recovering the account back the first time.

This is the actual order of the messages note the dates

1.http://postimg.org/image/nge657tzl/

2.http://postimg.org/image/6wxxz70cx/

3.http://postimg.org/image/ttjymr7gx/

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97979-false-feedback-report

Link to his topic. 

Claiming I am trying to extort him but he conveniently leaves out the message where he acknowledges it was him who recovered the account the first time and left an ags on the account. He never gave me the money back so i kept the account/ags and used it until it was recovered by him again or the original owner.

Because the account was in his possession.... hence hence i am contacted a month ago that the account has actually been recovered hence hence when you try to recover the account the email used is of the original owner stop playing me.

[Evidence hidden]

There is no valid reason I should have negative feedback that is plain and simple if his speculation due to his anger is what gets me a negative feedback that is fine. I will simply not be a customer of osbot no longer. "He's upset b/c he cannot scam kids" 1st. Check my topics I dont make a habit of selling accounts that was the only one. 2nd. I took the time to explicitly explain to you the risk of buying the account of a person who is not the original owner. If I receive a negative feedback it should not read he recovered the account it should read that I sold an account that was recovered by the original owner.

You have 19posts and are angry speak in a neutral tone so this can be resolved without your pessimism being taken into account.

Because the account was in his possession.... hence hence i am contacted a month ago that the account has actually been recovered hence hence when you try to recover the account the email used is of the original owner stop playing me.

[Evidence hidden]

There is no valid reason I should have negative feedback that is plain and simple if his speculation due to his anger is what gets me a negative feedback that is fine. I will simply not be a customer of osbot no longer. "He's upset b/c he cannot scam kids" 1st. Check my topics I dont make a habit of selling accounts that was the only one. 2nd. I took the time to explicitly explain to you the risk of buying the account of a person who is not the original owner. If I receive a negative feedback it should not read he recovered the account it should read that I sold an account that was recovered by the original owner.

You have 19posts and are angry speak in a neutral tone so this can be resolved without your pessimism being taken into account.

Then why did you say you were going to give him his money back?

Then why did you say you were going to give him his money back?

Probably in regards to the account being recovered 2days after i sold it that was months ago and should not be the topic being scrutinized. The topic of scrutiny should be the fact that he had possession of the account got recovered by the original owner. And time is being wasted downing me as the perpetrator which does not achieve anything. He messaged me recently saying that the account was actually recovered this time around i showed proof I was not oo and even tried to recover on his behalf of course it didnt work im not oo. The email of the oo is if you are worried at actually dishing true faults you would look through osbot for an account associated with the email and ban him. Giving me a negative feedback is not only wrong it achieves nothing. If that is okay, unstable emotional buyers can just go around giving negative feedbacks to neutralize their ignorance of the account buying world. I explicitly explained countless times the risk of buying from a man that isnt the oo. If he keeps record then tell him to screenshot the skype convo with the mm and all the information I gave. The only thing I am receiving from this dispute is if you are not oo and you sell an account and oo recovers you will be given punishment on their behalf. Verriqs does not understand the concept that you can recover an account strictly from being the ip address even when selling the account to him he did not believe me. When the worst actually happened his previous skepticism led him to fault me or now his new conspiracy theory that I am in cahootz with the original owner 2years later after purchasing the account. The words of a skeptic and pessimist he could say anything but the bare facts are simple.

[Evidence hidden]

Ok ill speak in a neutral tone. You admitted to recovering the account the first time... thats scamming just because youre bad at it and later on the original owner may have recovered it or it could've been you again doesn't change the fact that you tried to scam. Then you were hoping I would never log on osbot again so you could win the dispute b/c you realized I wasn't active and now thats backfired as well so yes take the negative feedback like a man and own up to it.

Probably in regards to the account being recovered 2days after i sold it that was months ago and should not be the topic being scrutinized. The topic of scrutiny should be the fact that he had possession of the account got recovered by the original owner. And time is being wasted downing me as the perpetrator which does not achieve anything. He messaged me recently saying that the account was actually recovered this time around i showed proof I was not oo and even tried to recover on his behalf of course it didnt work im not oo. The email of the oo is if you are worried at actually dishing true faults you would look through osbot for an account associated with the email and ban him. Giving me a negative feedback is not only wrong it achieves nothing. If that is okay, unstable emotional buyers can just go around giving negative feedbacks to neutralize their ignorance of the account buying world. I explicitly explained countless times the risk of buying from a man that isnt the oo. If he keeps record then tell him to screenshot the skype convo with the mm and all the information I gave. The only thing I am receiving from this dispute is if you are not oo and you sell an account and oo recovers you will be given punishment on their behalf. Verriqs does not understand the concept that you can recover an account strictly from being the ip address even when selling the account to him he did not believe me. When the worst actually happened his previous skepticism led him to fault me or now his new conspiracy theory that I am in cahootz with the original owner 2years later after purchasing the account. The words of a skeptic and pessimist he could say anything but the bare facts are simple.

If you know the email of the orginal owner, have you tried contacting him through that?

If you know the email of the orginal owner, have you tried contacting him through that?

Why is it my responsibility to contact the original owner? I do not believe I have any responsibility to contact the original owner or do anything on this man's behalf. He did not accept my help when I offered it instead chose to attack me. If I had the ability to lobby on his behalf he is giving me no reason to instead he wants to make me the target of a negative feedback which is illogical in the sense that first I do not deserve it plain and simple and second it does nothing like I said check my topics I make no habit of using osbot for trade.

However due to my own curiosity I have tried to email the email of oo because that could have been me who got recovered on and I would be upset as well. No response.

Why is it my responsibility to contact the original owner? I do not believe I have any responsibility to contact the original owner or do anything on this man's behalf. He did not accept my help when I offered it instead chose to attack me. If I had the ability to lobby on his behalf he is giving me no reason to instead he wants to make me the target of a negative feedback which is illogical in the sense that first I do not deserve it plain and simple and second it does nothing like I said check my topics I make no habit of using osbot for trade.

However due to my own curiosity I have tried to email the email of oo because that could have been me who got recovered on and I would be upset as well. No response.

You were the one selling the account. So yes, you are responsible for contacting the original owner when it comes to the account getting recovered.

• Like 1

You were the one selling the account. So yes, you are responsible for contacting the original owner when it comes to the account getting recovered.

Ok. I emailed him recently and texted him some months back when verriqs first contacted me. However he never responded to those text messages. I even tried spam calling him and he never picked up. I lost my phone a couple months ago and now do not have his phone number so now the email of the account is about the only option for me to contact him however that was ignored aswell. Before I bought it the account had no ban meter but he let me test the account for a few days before paying him and I used a tab making script and got it to a half ban meter when he heard that he sold me the account for only $50. Part of the reason I deemed him trustworthy apart from being clan mates with him in game. Because we both do not play legit at all I knew he would have no interest in the account apart from his previous reasons of wanting to build a 50att pure and being busy with college. With all that knowledge I sold the account confidently to verriqs but still warned him that a click of a button from the original ip and the account wouldnt be in his possession for some reason he didn't believe me and called me a scammer just for explaining that to him before I even sold him account but regardless he still went through with the trade. But I dont even know what that has to do with anything I am wondering if the account even exists anymore because if actually botted on the account like he said when he was making threats to me its a big possibility the account was wiped thats why I am wondering what the display name is. Also I could try to contact him in game but if he took the account he took the account its just another lesson learned in rs account shopping it's too easy for people to recover so understand that risk its better not to put that stress on yourself of never knowing whether you will log back on and it wont work. If I remember correctly I explained these exact words in inbox before the trade and during skype with the MM and both times you shrugged it off and said I was wrong or just gearing up for a scam. How about No. I am just letting you know because you seem naive. And through your immense skepticism you still went through with the deal probably because you realized that most people don't take the time to help another person understand in this type of market, yet you still come with full fledged assault on the wrong target, what is your aim?

Ok. I emailed him recently and texted him some months back when verriqs first contacted me. However he never responded to those text messages. I even tried spam calling him and he never picked up. I lost my phone a couple months ago and now do not have his phone number so now the email of the account is about the only option for me to contact him however that was ignored aswell. Before I bought it the account had no ban meter but he let me test the account for a few days before paying him and I used a tab making script and got it to a half ban meter when he heard that he sold me the account for only $50. Part of the reason I deemed him trustworthy apart from being clan mates with him in game. Because we both do not play legit at all I knew he would have no interest in the account apart from his previous reasons of wanting to build a 50att pure and being busy with college. With all that knowledge I sold the account confidently to verriqs but still warned him that a click of a button from the original ip and the account wouldnt be in his possession for some reason he didn't believe me and called me a scammer just for explaining that to him before I even sold him account but regardless he still went through with the trade. But I dont even know what that has to do with anything I am wondering if the account even exists anymore because if actually botted on the account like he said when he was making threats to me its a big possibility the account was wiped thats why I am wondering what the display name is. Also I could try to contact him in game but if he took the account he took the account its just another lesson learned in rs account shopping it's too easy for people to recover so understand that risk its better not to put that stress on yourself of never knowing whether you will log back on and it wont work. If I remember correctly I explained these exact words in inbox before the trade and during skype with the MM and both times you shrugged it off and said I was wrong or just gearing up for a scam. How about No. I am just letting you know because you seem naive. And through your immense skepticism you still went through with the deal probably because you realized that most people don't take the time to help another person understand in this type of market, yet you still come with full fledged assault on the wrong target, what is your aim?

Alright then I don't see a lot of options here, I assume you and @Verriq already tried recovering it yourselves?

yes. unless you know of a way to find any members whose email address is [hidden] I know he uses osbot.

No, unfortunately I can't find anyone with that email on OSBot.

I'm going to go ahead and archive this due to the lack of evidence, the fact that warned you about the fact of buying from people who are not the OO and his attempts to contact the original owner and recover himself.