False Feedback Report

Lucki

Disputed Member: @Verriq

Why it should be removed: He said I recovered the account, however that was a lie used try to get me to refund his paypal money. 

I also was not original owner of account in question and have no methods of recovery.

Details: https://gyazo.com/c8...e8abe9e879bdfe4 here is a picture of my feed back. 

I also notice that the owner of the account I bought it from is banned so it is very possible that he recovered the account from him after I sold it. 

but regardless here is the member, "verriq" saying that I recovered the account.  

Here is a screenshot of the guy immediately trying to extort requests out of me after I explained to him I cannot recover the account,

only the original IP address owner can and that is the risk he takes. https://gyazo.com/0101ca093751577c5984589706f4ced2

As seller of the account i took responsibility and tried to contact original owner to give him some help but he never responded.  

It seems that his original statement of it ever being recovered was a lie in this screenshot he contacts me 3 or so months later that now it got recovered. 

I am thinking after I contacted the original owner that he was having issues with the account he took that as an opportunity to take his account back. 

Regardless the negative feedback I inquired is unjustified, I explained the risks of me not being the original owner to the client and he accepted the terms. 

The original owner heptic who has his name crossed out in the first screenshot I guess has been banned for whatever reason I would guess for this same account recovery issue. 

So I am basically taking a hit for buying and reselling his account and his antics caused me to look bad. 

I dont know how much having a negative feedback affects me because I dont plan on buying or selling any accounts because of the whole ip address original owner recover rule is too risky, 

but I also am a constant customer of osbot and I dont feel like having a bad mark on my name especially since it seems I am becoming more active on the forums. 

If any more information needs to be supplied let me know. It would be great if we could even get the disputed member involved however he seems very impuslive and unpredictable and I have not been able to reach him since the last message he sent me.

Link to Topic: Cannot be located, I am not sure if I started one or not. 

Can you show me evidence of you not being the OO and you telling @Verriq you were not the OO.

I've asked him to respond here.

https://gyazo.com/f2419ba8a967b39c04538f54a76ad017

https://gyazo.com/9af9ada7ff8fe3893fcfe07423c15cdb

I stressed the importance of me not being OO however I was inclined to trust that the OO would not recover because I had been in possession of the account for some months now.

How do you think I should go about showing that I am not original owner of the account though thats the tricky part for me. maybe I could screenshot myself trying to recover it and it not working because I am not oo. But other than that I cannot think of another way. It wasnt purchased on osbot it was bought from me having a friend in a clan who was ditching his account to make a 50attack pure. And any communication was in game or through cell phone. Being as the purchase of the account happened probably a year or so ago I do not have the text messages to show the buying of the account cause I could not predict I would be in this position. I dont even have his phone number anymore so I can call him out. However I trusted him however when selling the account I made sure to expliciltly explain the dangers of oo being able to recover the account at any time no matter what information you have. And i made sure to explain that because I have been recovered on a number of times when I went through my phase of buying rs accounts.