FrostCaves

FrostBug

What's everyone complaining about? This script works amazingly! I completed jad with lower stats than is recommended, 61 Range, 50 Defense. I changed up the inventory to favor the lower stats, few more brews less restores to help tank the ranges. Used one target pray flick. The script works amazingly, just have to know how to work with it if your stats aren't perfect. 

On 2017/7/14 at 10:35 PM, handi said:

You should make and option to use hawk eye throughout all of the waves, makes it faster for the high level accounts.

Also, can i use blowpipe with this? Have gotten 3 fire capes so far but have been using karils crossbow as seen in the video.

Very solid script! :D

Hi; yeah I can add that option.

It works for pretty much all ranged weapons, yes. Including blowpipe

21 hours ago, yasin mahmud said:

so i was at wave 63 jad, and my player wouldn't change to protect from magic from range and i died...any clue why?

The only thing I can think of is if your audio is not configured correctly. Possible cause could be having started the script inside the caves instead of at bank, skipping the auto configuration of audio and hotkeys.

6 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Hi; yeah I can add that option.

It works for pretty much all ranged weapons, yes. Including blowpipe

The only thing I can think of is if your audio is not configured correctly. Possible cause could be having started the script inside the caves instead of at bank, skipping the auto configuration of audio and hotkeys.

Would be sweet and speed up the fight caves! Tried with blowpipe and works fantastic, even saves supplies using the special attack :)

1 hour ago, Robert waters said:

The scripts not working for me the mouse just keeps moving up and down over my inv nonstop.

http://prntscr.com/fwd41f

A bug introduced with 2.4.131 client version unfortunately. I've committed a fix, but until it goes live, you will have to manually organize the inventory before starting.

Organize order is (from top to bottom, left to right): Range pots -> Brews -> Restores