League of legends

helphelp

@helphelp

There are some champions who will make you learn to play the game better in a fast way. If you forinstance start playing Twisted Fate you are very very reliant on your R Ability, it requires you to look across the map and look for opportunities to help another lane or to kill someone. Looking across the map is the basic of what we call 'map awareness' which will be extremely usefull later on. 

Even if it's not that relevant in the early levels, start warding from the start. You have seen the warding trinket probably (usually 4 or 7 to use it) that's an example of a ward. You can also buy Vision Wards, experiment with how the wards work and how/where to place them. Feel free to add me on skype to talk about League and I ll learn you some easy basics if want wink.png

Edited by Snailex

Just try to find you best position/lane before searching for a champion. Everyone's got different champions that work with them personally. Just try out new champs and lanes until you find one that works best for you. A champ could be insanely broken and work for everyone else but not you.

Personally, I like mid and it took me a while before i found my mains. Brand, Swain, and Ekko.