Looking for some Questers and Powerlevelers

rskingp

Hi everyone! 

We are looking for some Runescape oldschool questers and powerlevelers If you are good at any of them as below.

Quests 

Minigames

Pest Control 

Defender

Firecape

Nightmare Zone

Powerleveling

1. You are not our worker,exactly we are partner.You can also have your own service business.

2. We are looking for  those got feedbacks related to any of them above .

3. Once we got orders ,and you are available for orders,discuss on skype ,we get a deal.

4. Once you accepted the order,you must complete it in time as agreed.

5. May need some deposit for some big orders ,discuss on skype! We are standing here for business ,not interested in few mills or dollars. All gold or dollars are refundable.

6.We will pay you rsgp or dollar you required once you completed orders.

7.You must not leak any infos which we gave out,also we dont do feedbacks with these orders!

Edited by rskingp

Hi everyone! 

We are looking for some Runescape oldschool questers and powerlevelers If you are good at any of them as below.

Quests 

Minigames

Pest Control 

Defender

Firecape

Nightmare Zone

Powerleveling

1. You are not our worker,exactly we are partner.You can have your own service business.

2. We are looking for  those got feedbacks related to any of them above .

3. Once we got orders ,and you are available for orders,discuss on skype ,we get a deal.

4. Once you accepted the order,you must complete it in time as agreed.

5. May need some deposit for some big orders ,discuss on skype! We are standing here for business ,not interested in few mills or dollars. All gold or dollars are refundable.

6.We will pay you once you completed orders.

7.You must not leak any infos which we gave out,also we dont do feedbacks with these orders!

can i join?

Hey King, I know i'm relatively new here but I had a questing service a while back on PB before I left that site. I have been thinking about looking for work since I can't yet start my own service and would be interested in helping you out with some questing to gain some feedback/trust here if you would trust me with just one feedback so far. 

Let me know and we can talk on skype :)

I'd love to help out with defenders & minigames such as pest control. I play 07 every day around 6 -8 hours, so I have plenty of time to successfully complete orders. I know that I don't have any feedback yet, but I feel as if this would be the correct way of gaining trust. Get back to me if you ever need more people, as said before I'd love to help you out.

Best of luck with this.

Kind regards,

BesoRS/Aaron :)

Hey King, I know i'm relatively new here but I had a questing service a while back on PB before I left that site. I have been thinking about looking for work since I can't yet start my own service and would be interested in helping you out with some questing to gain some feedback/trust here if you would trust me with just one feedback so far. 

Let me know and we can talk on skype smile.png

yes ,we can discuss ,friend 

• Like 1