Dispute Against Lacoste

alex0591223

Back on October 26, 2015 I had purchased an account from Lacoste, it was the level 99 range/farming tank.

He recovered it within the last two months (I stopped playing and began playing other games) and is now reselling this account.

Upon him recovering my account, I had 210m sitting in the bank which he had stolen from me when he recovered this account.

He has already paid me for the account back, claiming it was recovered by OO (him as he claims on his new selling post)

My main goal is to get the 210m back that was in my bank on that account, I do not want that account back since he's stolen it from me once already.

I've hidden most of the evidence because it contains a lot of sensitive information. I'm missing evidence of the wealth on the account here, you have to understand that when it comes to this that we cannot just take you upon your word. In addition to that, please provide the skypelogs as screenshots and not in plain text because it can easily be edited. I have requested @Lacoste to post here as well regarding the matter of lying about being the original owner and reselling the account.

I have no evidence of the wealth unfortunately, normally people don't take pictures of their bank.

I know that, but without evidence there's no much I can do unfortunately. I'm not saying you're lying but anyone can come in here and claim they lost money on an account getting recovered. You don't have any osbuddy screenshots perhaps?

I don't know if this helps at all but on the thread where he was recently selling the account http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95133-125fb-selling-epic-zulraharmadyl-accountlifetime-sponsor/page-2

I placed an offer for the account and asked for a recovery test if I was to buy it. He said he will not do a recovery test. And that only he would be able to recover it because he is the Original Owner.

Earlier today in the chat box when talking with alex, he said he is not the Original Owner.

https://i.imgur.com/rlXbw5x.png  <- Posts on his thread and the message in chat box of him saying he is not the OO

ok so this is what happened.

1. i bought this account offsite from a user he was banned and so was i on osbot so i assumed he must have recovered the account from alex to who i sold it to. ( i lied about original owner when i sold it i thought he was trusted).

2. Since i was banned on osbot i thought i would chargeback the paypal payment since he was banned and possibily recovered it from alex.

3. He then recovered the account back and i was made to cancel the dispute on paypal. (i was still banned on osbot/sythe).

4. a few months down the line i made an appeal on osbot because i was banned for being a scammer offsite and was a good member for the community. (i never scammed on osbot and the ban offsite was a whileback which i will be appealing soon).

5. when i recieved the account i waited around a month or two and when i was unbanned alex did not come on for months.

6. i then resold the account and he then contacted me a week back and i refunded him in full and he was very pleased. [200m he paid]

7. I refunded him a few days ago and he suddenly today says he had 200m+ on the account when he was more then happy for the refund. [if he has proof i will provide him a refund].

I made the mistake of trusting the user i bought the account off and selling it as original owner i take full responsibility for my actions.

I don't know if this helps at all but on the thread where he was recently selling the account http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95133-125fb-selling-epic-zulraharmadyl-accountlifetime-sponsor/page-2

I placed an offer for the account and asked for a recovery test if I was to buy it. He said he will not do a recovery test. And that only he would be able to recover it because he is the Original Owner.

Earlier today in the chat box when talking with alex, he said he is not the Original Owner.

https://i.imgur.com/rlXbw5x.png  <- Posts on his thread and the message in chat box of him saying he is not the OO

Thanks, I've placed him in TWC for the time being.

ok so this is what happened.

1. i bought this account offsite from a user he was banned and so was i on osbot so i assumed he must have recovered the account from alex to who i sold it to. ( i lied about original owner when i sold it i thought he was trusted).

2. Since i was banned on osbot i thought i would chargeback the paypal payment since he was banned and possibily recovered it from alex.

3. He then recovered the account back and i was made to cancel the dispute on paypal. (i was still banned on osbot/sythe).

4. a few months down the line i made an appeal on osbot because i was banned for being a scammer offsite and was a good member for the community. (i never scammed on osbot and the ban offsite was a whileback which i will be appealing soon).

5. when i recieved the account i waited around a month or two and when i was unbanned alex did not come on for months.

6. i then resold the account and he then contacted me a week back and i refunded him in full and he was very pleased. [200m he paid]

7. I refunded him a few days ago and he suddenly today says he had 200m+ on the account when he was more then happy for the refund. [if he has proof i will provide him a refund].

I made the mistake of trusting the user i bought the account off and selling it as original owner i take full responsibility for my actions.

So you chargebacked because it was 'possibly' recovered? Or did the guy recover it because of the chargeback because you just didn't care because you were banned anyway?