Confused recent updates, what happened

hansen19498

When the robot standing still, I really can not find reason not to move, and this time, I only need to press pause and then press play, the robot as if nothing had happened is normal.,

Another update problem never happened before, that is, random events, it has been performed automatically when the screen was covered with red, and the mouse to move back and forth in one place, there was nothing. As always, until the dropped calls, I finally unique the solution is to turn off the osbot, restart osbot to recover.

How could this be updated after
  • Like 1

When the robot standing still, I really can not find reason not to move, and this time, I only need to press pause and then press play, the robot as if nothing had happened is normal.,

I don't know what the problem is, buuut gosh that is soooo cute :3 - when the robot standing still, then press play and the robot as if nothing happened wub.png happy.png  (think it might be like a problem with some script? if you run out of the certain item needed in your inventory or the script has no goal anymore it stops running, logs out but never logs back in? even if it would seem like the script was still running)

Hope you get it fixed though <:

Edited by Miukuu

I don't know what the problem is, buuut gosh that is soooo cute :3 - when the robot standing still, then press play and the robot as if nothing happened wub.png happy.png  (think it might be like a problem with some script? if you run out of the certain item needed in your inventory or the script has no goal anymore it stops running, logs out but never logs back in? even if it would seem like the script was still running)

Hope you get it fixed though <:

r u trying 2 b cute cuz its not 

• Like 1

没有..也许,我不知道吗?但他写的方式很可爱* - *

google translation I would like to express clearly as possible, obviously, he did not do it,if you guess the Google translation, you should probably know that I want to say the problem is indeed very stable 2.4.43 now a lot problem, there should updateimmediately

我不知道是什么问题,buuut天哪,那就是SOOOO可爱:3 -  当机器人站着不动,然后按下播放键和机器人,仿佛什么都没有发生 wub.png happy.png   ?(觉得它可能会像一些剧本一个问题,如果你运行出你的库存所需的某些项目或脚本有没有目标了停止运行,注销,但从来没有在登录后,即使它会看起来像脚本仍在运行中)?希望你得到它固定尽管<:

google translation I would like to express clearly as possible, obviously, he did not do it, if you guess the Google translation, you should probably know that I want to say the problem is indeed very stable 2.4.43 now a lot problem, there should update immediately,,

Obviously, the script is active, but when problems arise, and I press pause and then press play all all normal,