I do not know how to handle, help me,

hansen19498

When the automatic log on to the "click, here to play", has not yet fully entered the game, I found my mouse began to click. I think it will bring a ban, and I should listen to how or other, after entering the game complete, only mouse movement.
    The second issue, also occurred in the automatic login, a strange phenomenon. I have food inside the backpack, but my code only on condition that there is no food to move, however, after a full-entering the game, I trace logger, found my bot, backpack have food, but began to run safe point. If it is not automatic login, without any problems, and I very strange, what place, I puzzled

public static final String[] eat_ID = { "Tuna", "Lobster", "Swordfish","Anchovy pizza" };
if(!inventory.contains(eat_ID)){ return  State .WALK;}

Or "hot", just when the logger automatically exit left

[iNFO][bot #2][04/07 02:31:59 上午]: getMap ().canReach(AREA_POST.getRandomPosition())
[WARN][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[iNFO][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[ERROR][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(go:309)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(go:394)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(qf:215)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by hansen19498

When the automatic log on to the "click, here to play", has not yet fully entered the game, I found my mouse began to click. I think it will bring a ban, and I should listen to how or other, after entering the game complete, only mouse movement.
    The second issue, also occurred in the automatic login, a strange phenomenon. I have food inside the backpack, but my code only on condition that there is no food to move, however, after a full-entering the game, I trace logger, found my bot, backpack have food, but began to run safe point. If it is not automatic login, without any problems, and I very strange, what place, I puzzled

public static final String[] eat_ID = { "Tuna", "Lobster", "Swordfish","Anchovy pizza" };
if(!inventory.contains(eat_ID)){ return  State .WALK;}

Or "hot", just when the logger automatically exit left

[iNFO][bot #2][04/07 02:31:59 上午]: getMap ().canReach(AREA_POST.getRandomPosition())
[WARN][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[iNFO][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[ERROR][bot #2][04/07 02:32:04 上午]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(go:309)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(go:394)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(qf:215)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When the situation is out of control, "repeated clicks the mouse in one place, do not know want to do mouse, logger does not display mouse tracking information when I click on the" pause "key moment, the mouse appears to have returned to normal, you know the next task, the role will be right move, and then the button "play", everything normal