[Job] Hiring workers

Th3

We are looking to hire select few who are very active with a clean track record for a soon to be announced service. Your primary job will be to monitor and handle in game transactions between us and our customers. Do to the amount of in game coins expected to go through our hands you will need to provide a form of identification to us for verification. You will be paid with in game currency and the amount will depend on a negotiable percentage of all profit during your shift. You should have a professional vocabulary and a stable internet connection and at least 18 years of age.

To apply please use the form below. We will be interviewing possible users in the upcoming days. You may private message any offsite feedback links to myself.

Download/Upload speed:
Languages:
Your GMT Timezone:
What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU)
What hours can you work on your timezone:
Any previous experience:
Any previous feedback:
Do not post on this thread unless you are applying for the position. Edited by Th3

Download/Upload speed: 50/30
Languages: English
Your GMT Timezone: EST (-05:00UTC)
What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What hours can you work on your timezone: 10am - 8pm, 3pm-12am, 12pm - 10pm, etc. (The hours are negotiable. I can work the hours you would want me to work)
Any previous experience: No.
Any previous feedback: No.