Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

It seems that the script breaks after a couple of runs at seer's village. It works perfectly at Alkarid and Varrock but it always gets stuck after jumping down and finishing seers village. It only takes about 10 minutes every time. Ive tried using mirror mode too and it also broke at the same spot.

ps. after watching it alot, It seems to brake whenever it gets a mark, It doesnt brake all the time but whenever a mark is droped and it gets to the part to pick it up it just freezes for like a minute, Thats not good for anti detection.

• Like 1

Hey, I've seen many people ask for you to fix the teleport option on seers and you said you've improved the timer for the teleport. This is still a problem I always run half way out the yew trees before a teleport. Is there a way you can make the teleport a first option before it sets the run to start of the course or disable that all together so it only teleports at the end when that option is selected? I'm 4 levels to 90 but I'm considering running a different course because of this teleport bug being sketchy and unhumablike. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Hi @Czar had the script a while now, been banned a couple of times due to my own stupidity, obviously we all know botting is risky business, is there an option for random breaks? I believe this would possibly help the ban rate slightly? Just a suggestion of course, love the script though, would it be possible to add random log outs?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic