Hop world after logging out

Ace

Don't think so, i started making my own method a while ago, but it caused some errors and it appeared scripts only worked when logged in...

really? because the miliseconds it takes to choose a world when you're logged in, is the chance pkers get to kill my bots :/

Stop the current login handler and world hopper. Switch then start them again. You have to do this on another thread.

Could you give me an example on how to do this?

really? because the miliseconds it takes to choose a world when you're logged in, is the chance pkers get to kill my bots :/

Could you give me an example on how to do this?

I haven't touched the api in a while and ingame hopper is faster. Disable autologin from random executor create a new thread on start of script.

Thread thread = new Thread() {
public void run() {

while (true) {
//if check client login state
// if its logged out then create your own world hopper or login handler

Thread.sleep(500);
//catch exception

}

}
};
thread.start();
Edited by Th3
  • Like 1

I haven't touched the api in a while and ingame hopper is faster. Disable autologin from random executor create a new thread on start of script.

Thread thread = new Thread() {
public void run() {

while (true) {
//if check client login state
// if its logged out then create your own world hopper or login handler

Thread.sleep(500);
//catch exception

}

}
};
thread.start();

Thanks, I know how to disable auto login, but how would I go about switching world when logged out? since widgets are invalid when logged out and the only thing that might work is mouse position but that would be inaccurate

I'm unsure if you're on about world hopping or log out then in.

But pre-world hopping, if logged out, it didn't work

basically this: logout -> switch world -> login

Thanks, I know how to disable auto login, but how would I go about switching world when logged out? since widgets are invalid when logged out and the only thing that might work is mouse position but that would be inaccurate

there is an algorithm, google it and you should see one, can't post a link here. they probably need to be updated a bit for extra worlds.

This is the exact issue I had.

I basically has to map the worlds rectangles and then move to mouse. An array or rectangles linked to each world. I had to map the world switch button and move the mouse, but IIRC the mouse didn't work. But that's how I tried going about it.

• Like 1

there is an algorithm, google it and you should see one, can't post a link here. they probably need to be updated a bit for extra worlds.

How's it called? :p idk what to look for, or could you pm me the link?

just let it logout then login maybe? idk what u mean

Yeah, but in between I want the script to hop world

This is the exact issue I had.

I basically has to map the worlds rectangles and then move to mouse. An array or rectangles linked to each world. I had to map the world switch button and move the mouse, but IIRC the mouse didn't work. But that's how I tried going about it.

That's what came to my mind too, but there has to be a simpler way