Skill Level - XP Needed

Aloha

/**	 * Gets a experience from the level.	 *	 * @param level	 *            The level.	 * @return The experience.	 */	public static int getXPForLevel(int level) {		int points = 0;		int output = 0;		for (int lvl = 1; lvl <= level; lvl++) {			points += Math.floor(lvl + 300.0 * Math.pow(2.0, lvl / 7.0));			if (lvl >= level) {				return output;			}			output = (int) Math.floor(points / 4);		}		return 0;	}

;)

Edited by harlan

as terminator as used above i tend to use tip.it for all my exp working out. there calculators and planners are almost 100% accurate in most skills smile.png Still some useful info in that table though. nice contribution!

"Almost 100% for all skills" The xp required is the same thing for all the skills. And they ARE 100% accurate.

"Almost 100% for all skills" The xp required is the same thing for all the skills. And they ARE 100% accurate.

there is actually some sway in the calculators that they release :) they have been edited over 100 times over the years, i myself have put in edits for change multiple times :) ( they were changed ) ;)

• 4 weeks later...