Implementing human like behavior?

Aeonx

Hello, I've been working on a project and I need some help regarding human-like behavior, anti-ban. I've managed to not get banned for 3 days, running my script for like 8 hours a day. (No anti-ban implemented) 

What would you guys suggest there to be randomized? I'm fairly new so I'd appreciate some help considering all the factors.

I've randomized sleeping, that's about it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Aeonx

Hello, I've been working on a project and I need some help regarding human-like behavior, anti-ban. I've managed to not get banned for 3 days, running my script for like 8 hours a day. (No anti-ban implemented) 

What would you guys suggest there to be randomized? I'm fairly new so I'd appreciate some help considering all the factors.

I've randomized sleeping, that's about it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

What most scripters do, is implement pseudo anti bans like camera movement, hovering skills.

This is mainly to give the user of the bot the feeling that he's safe but it's highly controversial if this actually does anything.

Random behavior should be less easy detectable (walking random paths which we have the webwalker for)

Avoiding patterns, and possible sleep times.

However bots still get banned but maybe at a slower rate.

It's hard to say so basically you're putting work into a guess. But hey, no try no win!

The best advise I'd give you is, watch yourself when you play legit and see how different you act than your scripts, and try to implement that kind of "weird humanly behavior"

Record human behaviour, analyse response times click zones and patterns you find in humans play type and replicate them

What most scripters do, is implement pseudo anti bans like camera movement, hovering skills.

This is mainly to give the user of the bot the feeling that he's safe but it's highly controversial if this actually does anything.

Random behavior should be less easy detectable (walking random paths which we have the webwalker for)

Avoiding patterns, and possible sleep times.

However bots still get banned but maybe at a slower rate.

It's hard to say so basically you're putting work into a guess. But hey, no try no win!

The best advise I'd give you is, watch yourself when you play legit and see how different you act than your scripts, and try to implement that kind of "weird humanly behavior"

Thank you guys, that does help a lot! :) 

Regarding recording human behavior, is there a tool for that, or should I just do it by video recording and do the math?

Thank you guys, that does help a lot! smile.png

Regarding recording human behavior, is there a tool for that, or should I just do it by video recording and do the math?

Just when you're playing yourself, note down things and make conclusions.

I guess you could optionally record yourself and have a look at it as well