Stealth Quester

Token

So i had it do Vampire Slayer and Fight Arena, and both quests were absolutely horrific to watch. It insisted on walking into the woods and getting lost at draynor manor, getting hit by the spooky trees and just eating food. After about a minute of it just standing there I manually ran inside, and instead of using magic (which i had the gear equipped, runes in inventory, and autocast set), it changed the combat style and decided to staff bash the damn Vampire. Few minutes went by and decided to call it quits, paused the script, changed the combat style and finished the quest myself. Fight Arena was honestly worse. God forbid it actually have a plan to fight everything in this quest, it banked everything except a few teletabs, 5gp, and a bunch of food. Why does it want to fist-fight everything on this quest when pretty much anyone that actually does it just safe spots the Bouncer and Scorpion? 

39 minutes ago, puregodpwr said:

So i had it do Vampire Slayer and Fight Arena, and both quests were absolutely horrific to watch. It insisted on walking into the woods and getting lost at draynor manor, getting hit by the spooky trees and just eating food. After about a minute of it just standing there I manually ran inside, and instead of using magic (which i had the gear equipped, runes in inventory, and autocast set), it changed the combat style and decided to staff bash the damn Vampire. Few minutes went by and decided to call it quits, paused the script, changed the combat style and finished the quest myself. Fight Arena was honestly worse. God forbid it actually have a plan to fight everything in this quest, it banked everything except a few teletabs, 5gp, and a bunch of food. Why does it want to fist-fight everything on this quest when pretty much anyone that actually does it just safe spots the Bouncer and Scorpion? 

It actually does use magic and safespots everything, that happens when you don't set the gear preset properly. If you are saying it tried to fist fight the bosses I assume there was no staff equipped so the gear preset was probably not saved after loading it 

As for the Draynor trees, that's a webwalking error which has been reported and hopefully fixed in the next webwalking update 

3 hours ago, So Solid said:

wondering if i can get a trial? thanks

You had one just 3 days ago

2 hours ago, xjakx1 said:

No, It still wont work if the 
P++ weapon was in my inventory, wielding it, or even in my bank. The bot wont start at all. I've tried with numerous weapons too.

Thanks, I've looked over the code and it seems like the last GUI update didn't exactly work as it was supposed to. It was meant to make the GUI easier to use by auto-saving presets because of the countless reports of people not saving presets after creation, the update should be on the SDN soon and the save preset button will be completely deleted

15 minutes ago, piethong said:

I would really love to try this out, would it be possible to grab a trial? 

Authed :doge:

7 hours ago, Token said:

It actually does use magic and safespots everything, that happens when you don't set the gear preset properly. If you are saying it tried to fist fight the bosses I assume there was no staff equipped so the gear preset was probably not saved after loading it 

As for the Draynor trees, that's a webwalking error which has been reported and hopefully fixed in the next webwalking update 

I see what I did wrong, works perfectly for Lost City, and after another run of Fight Arena I see it was used error. My mistake for not completely reading the thread. Beautiful script Token

• Like 1