Stealth Quester

Token

Were they fresh accounts? Did you run more than 1 account on the same ip? Did you use mirror mode?

I did had a shitton accounts banned getting priest in peril, lost city, witch's house, waterfall quest. 

All on different IP's. I usually bot the stats in F2P and let the accounts sit for 1-2 weeks before I get member and bot the above mentioned quests. 

just did doric's, knights sword and dwarf cannon in one go for 4 accounts. not a single error. smile.png

just a quality of life addition tho, will you add "get another ammo mould" 

smile.png

That's not really related to the script, you should include that in the script that requires it

Any chance I could get another trial? Its been a while, Or if I can pay OS GP for 6 hours or 12?

I cannot give periodic trials nor sell the script myself as it is sold by OSBot. @Realist has a voucher shop for purchasing OSBot titles and scripts with RSGP http://osbot.org/forum/topic/93789-realists-voucher-shop-quickest-and-easiest590-feedback/

• Like 1

Anyway you can add the use of a bone dagger p++ as a item instead of dds? making maulers with 1 atk and cant wield dds sad.png(for the quest shadow of the storm)

The quick start options use Adamant dagger(p++) because they should do the quests with lowest possible levels and it's already too hard to complete after we lost the hitpoints hook few months ago, but you can always create your own gear preset and quest list to use bone dagger