Stealth Quester

Token

Script FINISHED ALL 40 QUESTS UNDER 4 HOURS FOR ME#!@#@!#@#@!#@!#@!

FEEDBACK = im not 60 attack and so i cant wield a DDS. i manually had to do shadow of the storm because it kept giving me "error, you need to equip a weapon with a p++ in the preset" even though i manually finished shadow of the storm without a poisoned weapon.... But before i finished it myself, i kept trying to start the script with a bone dagger (p++) and a rune dagger (p++) and neither worked as it didnt recognize those weapons as a melee p++ weapon. Im assuming it only recognizes a dds so i thought this would be good feedback.

2 hours ago, FishySkillr said:

Fkin Love this bot 10/10 Worth more than 20$, You still plan on adding more quests in the future?

Yes

2 hours ago, Fishy Trends said:

Heard really good things about this bot! How much is it OSRS? And any chance i could get a trial?

Cheers!

Authed :doge:

Idk I don't sell vouchers myself

2 hours ago, robry said:

Could I get a trial for this please? I am very inclined to buy it, I'd like to see how well it works with a lower level cooking farm and also a more gear-centric pvm farm. 

Thanks so much.

2 hours ago, maxxxed said:

Script FINISHED ALL 40 QUESTS UNDER 4 HOURS FOR ME#!@#@!#@#@!#@!#@!

FEEDBACK = im not 60 attack and so i cant wield a DDS. i manually had to do shadow of the storm because it kept giving me "error, you need to equip a weapon with a p++ in the preset" even though i manually finished shadow of the storm without a poisoned weapon.... But before i finished it myself, i kept trying to start the script with a bone dagger (p++) and a rune dagger (p++) and neither worked as it didnt recognize those weapons as a melee p++ weapon. Im assuming it only recognizes a dds so i thought this would be good feedback.

It does work with any p++ weapon, you just have to equip load save and select the preset and everything should be ok

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Token said:

Yes

Idk I don't sell vouchers myself

It does work with any p++ weapon, you just have to equip load save and select the preset and everything should be ok

I guess il type it out again. I made a preset for a mage style, it worked EXCLUDING THE SHADOW OF THE STORM FROM THE QUEST LIST. I made a melee preset, IT WORKED again. When i added shadow of the storm, it WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE THE BONE DAGGER P++ OR THE RUNE DAGGER P++. Since my other presets worked fine i obviously didnt do anything wrong, it kept giving me the error with the presetting with the p++ weapons, I TRIED BOTH THE RUNE DAGGER AND THE BONE DAGGER P++.

This is just informative feedback. Other than that script finished all of the other quests in under 4 hours for me.

Edited by maxxxed

4 hours ago, oohrahim said:

What's the ban rates typically looking like on this script?

Also, if my account is a pure, will I be able to use this script?

Yes if you use the gear presets according to the instructions, otherwise you will destroy it

2 hours ago, xholyx said:

can i get a trial