Stealth Quester

Token

no

Going through the source code I can only see 2 possible causes for this: the quest is previously started and has an invalid config or the account has other quests done/config triggers which modify the Goblin Diplomacy config. I've pushed an update to provide more debug information on this, send me a PM with the new logger contents if this is not fixed in ~12 hours (when the update is approved).

• Like 1

Going through the source code I can only see 2 possible causes for this: the quest is previously started and has an invalid config or the account has other quests done/config triggers which modify the Goblin Diplomacy config. I've pushed an update to provide more debug information on this, send me a PM with the new logger contents if this is not fixed in ~12 hours (when the update is approved).

im sorry to mess you around it was my bad the account had already done it lol it just had bought the stuff from ge thats why i got confused it wanted to keep doing goblin diplomacy when i pressed all f2p quests