Stealth Quester

Token

Great script. Happy i bought it. 

Encountered a problem when starting ava's quest,

when you are asked to get undead chicken's bot stands idle in draynor manor and log says:

[iNFO][bot #1][07/02 07:50:29 PM]: [DEBUG][uTILITIES] Nothing to execute

I just ran it perfectly fine. odd. (started and finished the whole quest right after priest in peril).

Edited by Convergence
  • Like 1

Great script. Happy i bought it. 

Encountered a problem when starting ava's quest,

when you are asked to get undead chicken's bot stands idle in draynor manor and log says:

[iNFO][bot #1][07/02 07:50:29 PM]: [DEBUG][uTILITIES] Nothing to execute

Have you previously completed any other Morytania quests such as Ghost Ahoy?

• Like 1

Yea this was it,  found out when i had a dialoge prob with old crone. but yea did em all. So script works, its just bc i had completed ghost ahoy etc. smile.png

I'm aware of the issue, there are 2 possible explanations to this, possible interactions with the Ectofuntus without collecting the resulting Ecto-tokens and Ghost Ahoy triggering an Ectofuntus config change. However, I didn't have time to explore the Ghost Ahoy code yet to find the root of the issue.

• Like 1

I'm aware of the issue, there are 2 possible explanations to this, possible interactions with the Ectofuntus without collecting the resulting Ecto-tokens and Ghost Ahoy triggering an Ectofuntus config change. However, I didn't have time to explore the Ghost Ahoy code yet to find the root of the issue.

Yea it isn't really an issue buddy. :) But sounds good man!

usually i would will use this bot before i did eny other quest, but i am building a main this time ;)

Do you have a logo for this script i can put in my signature?

5xknW16.png?4

:doge:

:doge: update :doge:

Added more timeouts on banking events

Rewrote equipment handling as a quest start precondition

Script will be stopped upon death while I'm working on a more generalised deathwalking algortihm to apply to all possible quest stages in all locations

Shadow of the Storm and RFD Evil Dave Subquest will now be visible on the GUI

The 'RFD' quick start button has been renamed to 'Mithril Gloves'

RFD Evil Dave Subquest can be completed with any type of cat, Pet kitten, Hell-kitten, Pet cat, Hellcat, Wiley cat or Lazy cat. I usually tested the script with a kitten which completes it in ~40 minutes

Shadow of the Storm requires decent stats (run Waterfall Quest and Witch's House prior to this) and a poisoned p++ weapon (it will tell you if the gear preset is not correct) as the boss fight is scripted to rely on poison in order to make completion possible at lowest levels (I did it with 30 attack/30 strength/1 def)

You may select the XP reward it will get from Shadow of the Storm, both while running the quick start options or manually adding it to a quest list

If you are running the 'All' or 'Mithril Gloves' quick start options there is nothing to worry about as the script by default will use an Adamant dagger (p++) and automatically complete Waterfall Quest and Witch's House before this to obtain decent stats

The bot will teleport out of the boss room if it runs out of supplies, automatically restock and Grand Exchange and go back

• Like 2