How to start botting?

omega fujimo

Hello,

I botted for two weeks now and only made like 3M. All my bots were banned within 2-6 hours. I really need some help to start botting again becuase it isn't working for me -.-.

Some questions:

1. If I use a VPN my ip will change but if I got 5 bots running at the same time they all will have the same VPN IP? So VPN is only good if u run one bot? Or can u use different VPN's on each bot?

2. Do I really need a private script?

All information is welcome please help me <3 

proxies are quite easy to use, you put them in the client as it starts up, just the ip/port/ etc

you can get free proxies but they're most likely gona be shared with other people

Thanks, So

If I use a VPN I can change my IP but I don't have a different IP on each bot? So If I want to run more than one bot I need to use  a proxy so each bot will have a different IP. 

Am I right?

And als why would people buy a proxy if u can find free ones? What is the difference?

Thanks, So

If I use a VPN I can change my IP but I don't have a different IP on each bot? So If I want to run more than one bot I need to use  a proxy so each bot will have a different IP. 

Am I right?

And als why would people buy a proxy if u can find free ones? What is the difference?

if you use a vpn, all your bots will be using that IP unless you proxy them individually

people buy proxies because shared ones are often flagged, or other people are using them for rs botting

for example, someone could be running an f2p botfarm on the proxy you're sharing which could lead to your accs being chainbanned with theirs.

General rules to botting.

-Avoid Free to play at all costs.

-Don't bot woodcutting, fishing, mining, hunter, etc, all the highly botted skills. (Avoid mainstream)

-Buy NEW proxies, use ONE per account. 

-Quest each account with a few quests before botting. 

-For the first few days/or week, bot different skills for a few hours (to 30 or something), it's very easy to take 2-3 hours to get like 50 firemaking, 50 smithing, 50 herblore, 50 crafting etc. 

if you use a vpn, all your bots will be using that IP unless you proxy them individually

people buy proxies because shared ones are often flagged, or other people are using them for rs botting

for example, someone could be running an f2p botfarm on the proxy you're sharing which could lead to your accs being chainbanned with theirs.

Ok I get it, so the best thing i can do is get VIP first on here next I buy a proxy and then I start botting

I also got another question if u use proxifier (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/) u still need to buy a proxy first? What is proxifier actually?

Thanks man ur helping alot