Botting Combat

toyourbeat94

yh im having same problems dude ... first acc pure 60 attk n when i hit 70 str banned, then second was 40def 60str 60attk banned, i think its

new accounts are flagged automaticly so i got 2 more combatters i reached 40attk40str40def with other skills at around 40 n there still going 2weeks now

use hans in lumbridge to know how old your acc is and how long u been on in that time, its good so you can tell if ur being bot like, also someone who gains a million exp in 3days is very suspcious id say make em to 40-40-40 then leave for week or two, make some more in the meantime other ones, then come back to them, like on rotation that way they all get some age into them n look less suspicous? also starting new accounts do all f2p quests it only takes a few hrs and makes a big difference as youll look like a main acc be less likely to be noticed then an average botter, i had a combat one with chainmail on lool you can tell the difference so next new accs u make first day or two dont bot on them, play normal do all f2p quests then leave the acc for a day or two get another one to mess around with, then come back to it do lvls up leave for a couple of days getting to 99 in a couple of weeks on a new acc is nearly impossible jagex is not gonna let u cheat ur way to the top of the highscores board (obviously) sooo your gonna have to gradually do like maybe 2 months or so hope id help ya also pm me if u want out of the way training spots in f2p i know a few not gonna say anything on here as last thing i said i got insta banned within a day n the resource half crashed in ge loool gl dude