First farm

Aio Macros

Hi osbotters,

After getting two mains banned ive decided to jus farm resources,

I went and bought another computer with high bus speed n 8gb ram (from a office £20 lol)

N staright set up iron farmers for my new main i wanted to show you guys and also askin

What shall i do next with them i jus made 4 but i can probably go 10 bots also if anyone has

A good idea im willing to set it up n give half whatever i get, lol last night i mined 10k in iron ores

Which i wont sell im gonna use on my new main to lvl everything for different things, well have a look

N please be nice lol n dnt report me lol? (jus joking)

P.s. credit to Czar perfect scripts thanks dude n to osbot <3

post-210195-0-88991600-1454760389_thumb.jpg

Edited by draco91

Yh idc about theses accounts plus i switch ips everyday so it dont make a difference they were made on different ips to my mules n one main

Smell the coffee monday hahaha by monday i would got about 10m outta these n left em for dead anyway as i got other ideas to start,

I ran em for about 10hrs from last night so i dont think i will get a ban but wait to see n osrs is really old i dont believe they have any system for bot detection except for manual banning ie, examining you(jmod will come examine your age and how manys u been on) experience and how quick you got that also getting reported by stayin in one place for a whole day or 2 (got experience with that) also believe chain bans are given when they know 10accs are being run at the same time all following each other or at some point been together ie delayed bans

not ip chain ban.. as lets says its a public ip address example a school there not gonna ban a whole school

Well thanks lool ill update if these get banned on monday too see if the coffee they servin good?

Yh idc about theses accounts plus i switch ips everyday so it dont make a difference they were made on different ips to my mules n one main

Smell the coffee monday hahaha by monday i would got about 10m outta these n left em for dead anyway as i got other ideas to start,

I ran em for about 10hrs from last night so i dont think i will get a ban but wait to see n osrs is really old i dont believe they have any system for bot detection except for manual banning ie, examining you(jmod will come examine your age and how manys u been on) experience and how quick you got that also getting reported by stayin in one place for a whole day or 2 (got experience with that) also believe chain bans are given when they know 10accs are being run at the same time all following each other or at some point been together ie delayed bans

not ip chain ban.. as lets says its a public ip address example a school there not gonna ban a whole school

Well thanks lool ill update if these get banned on monday too see if the coffee they servin good?

well upadate on this, were banned at 1 in the morning all 4 accs, guess they serve good coffee heh, i managed to get 40k iron ores out of them

one of them reached 72 mining and they had been on a 12hr break when they were banned (3days mining is defo ban) but hey my main is heck lot richer now

ps all running on same ip my mule and my main are unaffected guess now i gotta find a better money maker n flip what i got