PERMANENT BAN! (NOT HAPPY) :-(

Aio Macros

Hi welcome/goodbye to the community?,

Its unfortunate to hear you have been banned on your pure account!. But if you did such stats in 3 days you have to remember could you humanly do that?, that's step one to remember!. Step 2 there is no safe limits exactly on botting times it all boils down to pot luck!, i have heard players have legit trained accounts to certain levels Eg. str/att/def 50 and then managed to bot to 90+ no bans and then i have heard of other players doing the same and banned.

If i was you i would set break times on the account bot no more than what you could play a day, i know i couldn't and have never done more than 8 hours! :L.

List Of Good Ideas!

• BUY VIP FOR MIRROR MODE
  • BOT SENSIBLE HOURS NO MORE THAN 10 SUGGESTED
  • USE THE BREAK HANDLER ITS YOUR FRIEND!
  • DO SOME QUESTS
  • IF YOU ARE BY YOUR COMPUTER HOP WORLDS AND CHAT!
  • BOT SIT IF YOUR PARANOID ABOUT A BAN?

THIS IS JUST SOME THE THINGS I WOULD DO!

GOOD LUCK!

COOKIE MONSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi thankyou for the replies its been helpful so if i use a mirror a mod will have to actually come and catch me in game not b reported?? Also if i get vip will what scripts do i get or do i have to also pay for scripts?

Thank you guys except for the first 2 who say dnt use the bots well thanks for your replies but why you telling me not too... Im deeply offended now n personally i think you should get a ban for trying to deter people on here? Are you a jagex spy lol!

Anyways thanks to the rest of you guys duly noted any more advice on good scripts moneymakers etc n if vip includes mirrors cheers loves yall botters

Hi there, please remember buddy you bot at your own risk.

We have recently found that things such as not doing randoms increases your chances of being banned

First off, who the hell is WE?

Can we please issue 48 hour posting bans to people who say retarded shit like this? So much false info is spread across botting communities because of dumb shit like this.

Holy fuck, if anyone actually thinks anything to do with randoms has an affect on whether or not your account get's banned should not be botting on runescape.

Lol ^^^ what he said bans on misinformation and know italls, also thanks guys ive started again anyway but ima gonna do the vip mirror this time ill update on progress also i will run it at 24hrs again as im only wanting a pure melee tank for pking n deadman mode because of this now im gonna bum jagex for this n make a bot army n rinse it please if anyone can let me know of good scripts

Ps also if u bot n then stop after youve achieved what you want, can you get banned in future knowing u botted in the past? I think i saw vid on youtube where known botters who botted in the past were banned even tho they wasnt ? Soz for the questions before i pay...

Edited by draco91

Lol ^^^ what he said bans on misinformation and know italls, also thanks guys ive started again anyway but ima gonna do the vip mirror this time ill update on progress also i will run it at 24hrs again as im only wanting a pure melee tank for pking n deadman mode because of this now im gonna bum jagex for this n make a bot army n rinse it please if anyone can let me know of good scripts

Don't run it for 24 hours, think about what a human would do.

You need sleep, diner, toilet, ...

Use breaks and don't bot for too long

BE VERY CLEAR...

it took about 3days straight and i woke this morning to find ive been permanently banned straight away.... first of all i need to know how do they detect is it through reporting or do they have a actual automated programme that detects which therefore makes your client null void and unsafe... by no means am i slandering it works perfect i think its that good that i want to pay for premium scripts and vip access to do a bot army.. but isit going to be worth my while as to what i have just experienced im not happy... i had paid for membership on that acc and had put over 20m worth of stuff on there... so i need to know the ins and out how long should be botted for 

You complain to a community here, but you write very demanding like you ask the customer service of a company whoms product you bought.

Nobody knows the answer to your question, if botting was as easy as you imagine it, everyone would do it, people wont share what makes them successfull at botting. There is many threads in this section to the topics you asked about, its all theory, nobody knows 100% certain. Do your research before botting.

Edited by bob1

First off, who the hell is WE?

Can we please issue 48 hour posting bans to people who say retarded shit like this? So much false info is spread across botting communities because of dumb shit like this.

Holy fuck, if anyone actually thinks anything to do with randoms has an affect on whether or not your account get's banned should not be botting on runescape.

May I ask who are you again? shut the fuck up you little twat and calm yourself down for once. From what I have seen so far in your recent posts to me, you are nothing but an ignorant little fool. 

You complain to a community here, but you write very demanding like you ask the customer service of a company whoms product you bought.

Nobody knows the answer to your question, if botting was as easy as you imagine it, everyone would do it, people wont share what makes them successfull at botting. There is many threads in this section to the topics you asked about, its all theory, nobody knows 100% certain. Do your research before botting.

Dude i lost time and money im a 24yr old dude from london i work hard for my money which i put onto this

Dont reply here if you aint going to be helpful... N if possible can a admin lock this thread as i dont wanna see anymore people telling me not to bot etc quite a weired sinces its a botting site... Btw very good programme and im happy with it all im gonna pay for vip etc but im not impress with certain users on here... Jagex spys aka snitches aka i believe your reporting it