Molly's Tanner

Molly

Great script! I have one suggestion though... could you make it so it drinks the energy potions (maybe stamina too?) while running back and forth instead of just sitting at the bank while drinking them? I think it would be a bit more efficient. For energy potions it should withdraw 1 or 2 (depending on energy left) + the hides each run. For Stamina potions maybe just withdraw a potion and always have at least 1 dose in the inventory every run? Can you also add an option to use both stamina and energy? It's using the stamina potions to restore energy which is a bit expensive. 

Update: I was using this script last night for about 2 hours with stealth injection, on 1 account f2p and another members (members one has a flagged IP from another script I used on 9 other accounts with the same IP). Honestly, I was expecting to wake up with 2 banned accounts, but neither one is banned.

Edited by Arron Racette

On 4/5/2019 at 3:01 PM, Arron Racette said:

Great script! I have one suggestion though... could you make it so it drinks the energy potions (maybe stamina too?) while running back and forth instead of just sitting at the bank while drinking them? I think it would be a bit more efficient. For energy potions it should withdraw 1 or 2 (depending on energy left) + the hides each run. For Stamina potions maybe just withdraw a potion and always have at least 1 dose in the inventory every run? Can you also add an option to use both stamina and energy? It's using the stamina potions to restore energy which is a bit expensive. 

Update: I was using this script last night for about 2 hours with stealth injection, on 1 account f2p and another members (members one has a flagged IP from another script I used on 9 other accounts with the same IP). Honestly, I was expecting to wake up with 2 banned accounts, but neither one is banned.

I can add these things after semester is over, about a month away from that.

• Like 1