Molly's Tanner

Molly

Bot is utterly broken for me. I put cowhides and gold in my bank as a test, and the script opens my bank for about half a second, immediately closes it, and logs out. In the log, it says "Killing script, no Coins left". But I can see that there are clearly enough coins in my bank. Not sure how to fix it. I suppose this is on me for purchasing it without requesting a trial. Never expected it to have absolutely zero functionality though.

18 hours ago, nullptr57 said:

Bot is utterly broken for me. I put cowhides and gold in my bank as a test, and the script opens my bank for about half a second, immediately closes it, and logs out. In the log, it says "Killing script, no Coins left". But I can see that there are clearly enough coins in my bank. Not sure how to fix it. I suppose this is on me for purchasing it without requesting a trial. Never expected it to have absolutely zero functionality though.

How much gold were you running with? The bot will stop running when below 1000 coins. I just confirmed it to be working with cowhides. If you have over 1000 coins and you still experience this issue next time you run it please tell me your settings including if you're running in mirror or normal client.

2 hours ago, Asbjørn StahlGarne said:

GOnna make a refund request for this, this is utter garbage

Having any other problems besides getting banned for botting? You won't likely be issued a refund if you simply request it because you were banned when botting. If there are other issues you are experiencing let me now so I can fix them.