Starting botting again

Kryom1234

So my main was banned on May 2015, i haven't botted in over a year and was thinking of starting again.How are the ban rates for specific skills nowadays? Combat?  i mainly botted combat on my main as i always was aiming to do end-game content legit.

I recently made a new f2p account to 50/50/50 stats legit. I was thinking, if i buy a bond and start combat botting in a private location, very discreet location where barely anyone ever goes, if anyone at all, around 6-8 hours a day on jagex off hours, what would be my chances of getting banned? I used to do this on my main before i got banned and i think everything went just fine, i  fucked up once i started getting impatient botting combat at ogres at CW and the ogres beneath watchtower.

I might give it a try, as it might be worth the risk: im not sure if im willing to put in all the work legit for a combat maxed account anyway. I figure i'll have a lesser chance of being banned since im not gold-farming, im really just trying to build up an account's melee stats for PVM via botting, but i guess you never know. What do you guys think

Get VIP, buy fruity's NMZ script and then get the required quests on your account. (run bot in mirror mode)

Hardly anyone gets banned with NMZ. gotten myself over 40m+ xp on a few accs.

Also the thinks wich are high ban rate atm definatly agility, also woodcutting and mining but yeah thats usual.