Banned main account

klopper345

Btw , the offence got 'quashed' , apperantly they took a 'second look' at my account and found that I was not using any macroing programs. 

no chance to appeal?

Botting bans are unappealable , you simply can't haha, if you send them an email or something they don't respond , they also don't show evidence

• Like 1

You were playing on the Osbuddy client, dude. Did you not know its detectable? Thats why mirror mode exists.

Even if you werent botting they can still detect it and rightfully issue you a ban.

What on earth are you saying ? Osbot client and OsBuddy and every other client is okay to use , as long as you don't bot 

yeah, things have gotten pretty serious, i have tried making a f2p pure, i got perm banned in just 6 hours, with no chance to appeal

I botted a fair amount , I have a bot account that did get banned back in march 2015 , and botted a straight month or two since december , went from 40-82 crafting only flax to bowstring and didn't get banned at all , I bot one time on my main and i get a ban tongue.png

Edited by klopper345

Why ? I got banned for botting , didn't bot again. It clearly states in de message you recieve that you are welcome to play further if you don't use any macroing, So i didn't actually didn't do something wrong to get banned the second time.

Let's give you an example situation of what happened.

January 2: klopper was botting

January 5: Klopper was botting

January 10: klopper was banned for bot offense on January 2nd

January 13: klopper was permabanned for a 2nd bot offense from January 5th

Edited by lisabe96