Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 9/9/2017 at 2:22 AM, psycho4201 said:

sorry for being a noob but when does the sdn update? thanks

They update it whenever they get around to it as far as I know.

On 9/12/2017 at 4:46 PM, tempesttheace said:

can you please add looting bag to the list of items to pick up. would be very helpful mine gets lost often from pkers in edgeville

Added, live version will be 4.5.

9 hours ago, tempesttheace said:

this script gets stuck a lot at edgeville going through the gate.  When it clicks open gate it gets warning this is the wilderness but never clicks to enter causing lower levels to die the skeltons at the gate

You will need to manually disable the popup from happening by selecting the checkbox on it.

Edited by Molly

On 9/16/2017 at 11:41 PM, lemon_zyxy said:

Easily one of the best scripts I've ever purchased/used. Here's an almost 24 hour proggy for you my man and the script didn't bug once. 93-96 strength on a suicide account. Only issue I have is I wish i was more expensive so less people could use it.

10a75b28725959bb1c8445cb2f9ccaee.png

Thanks for the feedback, happy you like it.

Sorry for delay with trials guys, moving atm and haven't been very active. You all have trials now.

On 9/22/2017 at 4:48 AM, MrChocolate said:

@molly i bought ur script for chaos druids why it wont suppport yannille? without the 82 thieving u could just put walk here like its best spot lol

I was not aware you could access that area without the thieving level, I'll check it out later this week after I finish moving.

On 9/22/2017 at 4:48 AM, MrChocolate said:

@molly i bought ur script for chaos druids why it wont suppport yannille? without the 82 thieving u could just put walk here like its best spot lol

The only way to reach the druids there besides the thieving requirement door is via the agility handle bars, correct?

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:41 PM, lemon_zyxy said:

Easily one of the best scripts I've ever purchased/used. Here's an almost 24 hour proggy for you my man and the script didn't bug once. 93-96 strength on a suicide account. Only issue I have is I wish i was more expensive so less people could use it.

10a75b28725959bb1c8445cb2f9ccaee.png

The more people who use it the higher the ban rate will be, also since when is $5 expensive?