Goldfarming, any tips?

Attaboy

So I bought a server with 16 cores and 16gb of RAM, and I'm planning on running 10 bots at a time. Do I need a different proxy or vpn for each seperate bot or is that unnecessary?
Do you guys have any tips of what I should avoid in runescape while goldfarming or just any Goldfarming tips at all? Everything is welcome.

(Sorry for bad english)

Run each different account on a different proxy but if you have money to spend, a proxy for each bot is best.

If these are not suicide accounts avoid botting during jagex working hours, bot for 10-12 hours with breaks and use premium scripts/private

You should probably plan everything out before buying a server etc

Run each different account on a different proxy but if you have money to spend, a proxy for each bot is best.

If these are not suicide accounts avoid botting during jagex working hours, bot for 10-12 hours with breaks and use premium scripts/private

I've had most things already planned out, but tips are always welcome!

Jagex working hours? Whens that?

Also do not bot 24/7 with the same account and to be efficient create separate groups of bots in order to run them all the day with turns.

(I have 3 turns for an example 7.00-15.00 15.00-23.00 and 23.00-7.00) In this way your server will be on 24/7 but your bots will run for 8 hours.

I'm not planning to bot 24/7, I do not see it as a money income source. I will bot for around 10hours a day. I still want to enjoy the game itself. 

But, how many hours a day are u busy setting up the bots and what not?

Then you can search for a script on this forum called ~ProjectPact's random.dat Deletion~

I'm not planning to bot 24/7, I do not see it as a money income source. I will bot for around 10hours a day. I still want to enjoy the game itself. 

But, how many hours a day are u busy setting up the bots and what not?

I think 2 hours a day with a total of 24 bot and 3 mule accounts. with exeptions for when I have to buy bonds or when I have to create new accounts.

• Like 1

The fact is proxies are pretty much useless now a days.  Jagex doesn't hand out "gold farming bans" out anymore. Now, not say they don't IP ban because they might. But, in the past 6 months or so, I stopped using proxies and had 0 change in ban rates.  I wouldn't bother with them tbh, depending on who you got your VPS from.  I personally have used 40+ accounts on 1 IP and they lasted weeks botting and hundreds of hours of botting. Now, I think 12 hours everyday is a bad strategy.  I would recommend doing less hours daily until you figure out what hours work for you/and don't get you banned :P .

The fact is proxies are pretty much useless now a days.  Jagex doesn't hand out "gold farming bans" out anymore. Now, not say they don't IP ban because they might. But, in the past 6 months or so, I stopped using proxies and had 0 change in ban rates.  I wouldn't bother with them tbh, depending on who you got your VPS from.  I personally have used 40+ accounts on 1 IP and they lasted weeks botting and hundreds of hours of botting. Now, I think 12 hours everyday is a bad strategy.  I would recommend doing less hours daily until you figure out what hours work for you/and don't get you banned tongue.png .

Thanks a lot!

The fact is proxies are pretty much useless now a days.  Jagex doesn't hand out "gold farming bans" out anymore. Now, not say they don't IP ban because they might. But, in the past 6 months or so, I stopped using proxies and had 0 change in ban rates.  I wouldn't bother with them tbh, depending on who you got your VPS from.  I personally have used 40+ accounts on 1 IP and they lasted weeks botting and hundreds of hours of botting. Now, I think 12 hours everyday is a bad strategy.  I would recommend doing less hours daily until you figure out what hours work for you/and don't get you banned tongue.png .

Justin the noob speaks the truth!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...