How long should I wait to bot fresh account?

PC bro

I make new free version accounts and have them level their combat stats with botting to around 20-40 attack and strength at chickens (depends on how long I leave them there and I tend to forget about them). If the account is going to be gold farming I also complete a few free version quests as well as level a couple random stats to 10-20 depending on the stat (done with botting). I then buy the account members via bonds and continue botting on the account until it is worth selling or it gets banned. Most of the time the accounts just get sold. If you're using a fresh proxy/ip for every account and you follow this method, you will almost never get banned.

edit: the only thing I do legit on each account is tutorial island.

Edited by Shiny

I had a fresh account that was untouched for ~1 year and i botted it to 1.1k total(95% botted) before getting banned. 

I had another account that was fresh off tutorial that got perm banned in 2 hours. So, I'd say do some legit stuff or wait a few days after creation. Or if you dont care just yolo