Off topic for anyone who smokes

iTz EcLiPsE

Becuz I was a dumb teenager 10 years ago and thought it was cool and have got addicted no non smoker knows how hard quitting is

Respect for your honesty. Most of my friends can't admit that they're addicted and try to blame their smoking on other things.

Have tried to a gradual cut down?

Nicotine patches?

Do you have a lot of self control?

Respect for your honesty. Most of my friends can't admit that they're addicted and try to blame their smoking on other things.

Have tried to a gradual cut down?

Nicotine patches?

Do you have a lot of self control?

ive quit prolly 4 times all for a few weeks and i thought i was good then something bad would happen or id get stressed out bad of i go out drinking and throw it all away it takes alot to stop especially when u actually enjoy to smoke.. its a hell of an addiction for sure im feeling like quiting some day just not today but hopefully some day soon lol

• Like 1

ive quit prolly 4 times all for a few weeks and i thought i was good then something bad would happen or id get stressed out bad of i go out drinking and throw it all away it takes alot to stop especially when u actually enjoy to smoke.. its a hell of an addiction for sure im feeling like quiting some day just not today but hopefully some day soon lol

If it's been 10 years man, I think do whatever it takes to stop. It's a new year, first day of the new year, why not start a fresh chapter of your life, a healthier chapter.

How bad are your lungs right now?

Immune system?

Health?

Life is short already, there's really no point in ending it sooner than it should because time flies past and sooner or later we'll be in our death beds regretting all the things we didn't do in life

• Like 1

If it's been 10 years man, I think do whatever it takes to stop. It's a new year, first day of the new year, why not start a fresh chapter of your life, a healthier chapter.

How bad are your lungs right now?

Immune system?

Health?

Life is short already, there's really no point in ending it sooner than it should because time flies past and sooner or later we'll be in our death beds regretting all the things we didn't do in life

And this is why I love this forum this is why I love gaming were all a big family :)<3

• Like 1