[Stable] OSBot 2.4.29 - WebWalking + LocalWalking

Alek

After updating to this version (2.4.49) Using scripts is almost impossible due to the lag it causes.

As soon as the script turns on the game freezes and still just around every now and then. it is doing it with every script i have - Czars Perfect fishing, perfect fletching, perfect theiving and so on. has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

this problem is still presiding for me, I was wondering of anyone has found a fix or any ideas for a fix. Edited by xZM

Hi, I am a developer and I've noticed an issue with the Web Walking Object Handler. The issue is when trying to open the Lumby/Alkaherid gate, it simply clicks on the gate non-stop instead of Paying the 10 gold to pass. I even have a method to open the gate, but since your handler seems like it's in an infinite loop, it never gets around to my method of opening the gate. This is a good way to get banned and I hope that you guys can get a fix on this. Other than that, great job with the new Web Walker! No other problems besides the one mentioned.

Also, when the webwalker detects an obstacle, and the obstacle dissapears (becomes null) it just stands there doing nothing. Inside of the console, it says "Next object = null?" and from what it looks like, gets stuck in an infinite loop.

Edited by dopenes
  • Developer

If you guys have a bug report, make a bug report. That way we can track it and assign it accordingly. I'm removing every post associated with general questions or bug reports since this isn't the appropriate place for them. Take that to the appropriate Help section.

I'm ok with reports for bugs that were introduced with this version as it is relevant.

For people who are unable to open a bot because of the "Session has expired due to inactivity or VIP is needed to run multiple bots..."

If you're limited to 15 hours, it's probably because the bot loses it's connection to OSBot's servers for an extended period of time.

If it thinks you're already running a bot, it's likely because you've got a background OSBot process still running. You should shut that down and try again.

The latter (background OSBot process) is the most common cause and something you should check before filing a bug report.

Submit a bug report in the appropriate section if you feel there is a bug.

Hi, I am a developer and I've noticed an issue with the Web Walking Object Handler. The issue is when trying to open the Lumby/Alkaherid gate, it simply clicks on the gate non-stop instead of Paying the 10 gold to pass. I even have a method to open the gate, but since your handler seems like it's in an infinite loop, it never gets around to my method of opening the gate. This is a good way to get banned and I hope that you guys can get a fix on this. Other than that, great job with the new Web Walker! No other problems besides the one mentioned.

Also, when the webwalker detects an obstacle, and the obstacle dissapears (becomes null) it just stands there doing nothing. Inside of the console, it says "Next object = null?" and from what it looks like, gets stuck in an infinite loop.

Thanks for letting us know. The Al Kharid gate will be solved once we finish obstacle handling.

got an error while trying webWalking in kalphite cave in nieves dungeon. Started appearing on the 2.4.33 version (why does it not have its own thread? or if it does where do i find it?)

[ERROR][bot #1][01/11 09:57:18 dop.]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent@149c596
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.webwalk.impl.WalkingScript.writeDirections(zn:238)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.webwalk.impl.SimpleNodeRouteFinder.route(zf:44)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.webwalk.INodeRouteFinder$1.route(i:200)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.execute(kn:79)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(sk:145)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(sk:180)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(lc:436)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Walking.webWalk(th:65)
at anderielsnieve.Kalphites.walkBack(Kalphites.java:238)
at anderielsnieve.Kalphites.doLogic(Kalphites.java:70)
at anderielsnieve.AnderielsNieve.onTask(AnderielsNieve.java:205)
at anderielsnieve.AnderielsNieve.onLoop(AnderielsNieve.java:52)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qf:131)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

on 2.4.29 it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...